• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 4th - Alien abductions and the Garden of Eve

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
April 4th - Alien abductions and the Garden of Eden

Are aliens garden pruning this planet... lol

This weird thought kept creeping up as the guests tried in vain to decode an alien agenda from abductee accounts. The idea that external entities are controlling the evolution of the human race through subtle and continuous adjustments is strange but the only one that sticks.... and weirdly consistent with the Book of Genesis.

Was immaculate conception an alien abduction artificial insemination procedure?

Garden pruning or not, the intent (if there is any) remains as hidden as the meaning of life. Wonder how many other planets are being manipulated like this ? ;)

Weird stuff :D

Dr. Michael Heiser who, unlike Sitchin, appears to be a qualified scholar of ancient languages and religions, has a series of lecture videos on YouTube where he goes back to the ancient texts (particularly the Book of Genesis) and re-examines them from a "UFO" angle. For example, if I recall correctly another translation for "serpent" in the Book of Genesis is "shiny ones", which leads you to wonder what exactly is being described. Dr. Heiser's views tends to be Christian in perspective, and I believe he is soberingly negative about alien intentions.

I have attached the first in a series of videos below. This does tie into the abduction phenomenon discussed elsewhere on this Forum and the breeding program.

all i know is man went from living in caves to building pyramids in a blink of an eye , this leap would be like dinosaurs building a rocket to the moon over night, maybe aliens did change our genetics to make us think,feel and act so much different from other life forms on this planet.

:D
all i know is man went from living in caves to building pyramids in a blink of an eye , this leap would be like dinosaurs building a rocket to the moon over night, maybe aliens did change our genetics to make us think,feel and act so much different from other life forms on this planet

I wouldn't say it was that much of a leap. The Pyramids were stone buildings nothing exotic about the materials. Every building in Europe, that is still standing, was build with a type of Stone. Just the times. This what is interesting about the Pyramids for me.

Why were they build out there in the middle of a barren desert?

What does the Triangle mean as a symbol to the Egyptians? how did they get does massive stones so high up.

If there level of engineering was limited. A question; Would wooden scaffolding support the weigh of these stones?

How were these stones moved from one location obviously not the desert too the desert. The only way i can see would be by seas and rivers.

But there is no evidence of Water erosion except with the Sphinx. But that would make the pyramids much older then is actually claimed.

There is no doubt in mind there has been Alien presence here on this planet for a long time. Before 1947 without a doubt. Did these Aliens mess around with our genes or DNA in the past. Who know's for sure. This can't be proved. Getting a number of samples of Alien DNA for testing if possible and compare this DNA to Human DNA. Is the only way you might prove a case for cross breeding between different races.

But if happened they only needed to mess with a few of the Early modern Homo Sapiens.

The number of Homo sapiens living on the planet was probably low compared to the human population of today.
So off they went, all happy, and stuff and had babies with the female:) Therefore producing offspring that had a mix of Alien and Ape man DNA. This a crazy notion even for me and I'm posting it:D

Far as i know, the pyramid is the most stable structure to build as for the transport the stone , they would of needed big fucking boats... in my opinion and how the hell did they even cut the stones out that size in the first place when they had only had maybe bronze tools at best , the amount of supplies they must of needed to feed the work force , water ,food etc must of been enormous .Just think of it , if you are in the desert with 35+ degees temperatures the amount of water 1 person would go through in a day.

As for the aliens messing with early homo sapiens ask a scientist about speech for example, he'll reply back its a mutation >_> a error in our genes that allows us to speak. I'm kind of iffy about the whole idea , doubt if we will ever truthfully find out anytime soon .

I have attached the first in a series of videos below. This does tie into the abduction phenomenon discussed elsewhere on this Forum and the breeding program.

Thanks for the link.

A breeding program makes sense in the framework of a Galactic civilization (type 3). The advantages of a standard sentient life form among the potential thousands of life-bearing stars around a galactic center are enormous. Why invade a planet when you can slowly transform a life-form and make it compatible with the rest of the galactic community :rolleyes:

This is where: 'the first man was perfect, made in the image of God (<WBR>Genesis 1:26)' could potentially find its source. (oh boy...).

As an example... the inhabitants our own planet (which is now a global village) are inter-breeding and slowly eliminating the differences. Now, imagine the same process on a galactic scale managed by a type 3 civilization (Michio Kaku).

From a galactic civilization's perspective, relative uniformity in sentient emergence may be a protective long term insurance policy ;)

A breeding program makes sense in the framework of a Galactic civilization (type 3). The advantages of a standard sentient life form among the potential thousands of life-bearing stars around a galactic center are enormous. Why invade a planet when you can slowly transform a life-form and make it compatible with the rest of the galactic community Click here to enlarge This is where: 'the first man was perfect, made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26)' could potentially find its source. (oh boy...). As an example... the inhabitants our own planet (which is now a global village) are inter-breeding and slowly eliminating the differences. Now, imagine the same process on a galactic scale managed by a type 3 civilization (Michio Kaku). From a galactic civilization's perspective, relative uniformity in sentient emergence may be a protective long term insurance policy Click here to enlarge

Very interesting idea, and a plausible extrapolition. If true then we've a long way to go as we don't even have single planetary government yet.

However there may be more than one group of ETs and they may have differing motives and intentions. Maybe it's more complex than we think. The idea of a kind of cosmic empire-building by some (in ultra-simplistic terms) does have some credence. The abduction phenomenon seems to point to something like that, though I am personally uneasy with the apparently covert and deceitful nature of the program. It doesn't look good, when analysed in depth.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

The Pyramids of Giza are on the outskirts of Cairo, one of the largest cities of the ancient (and modern) world.

Lance, informed opinion about the date of construction of the pyramids varies between 8000BC (i.e. 10,000 years ago) and 2,500BC (4,500 years ago). The so-called Sphynx is almost certainly more than 8,000 years old, as evidence of extensive rain-weathering suggests it must have been carved a few centuries prior to the transformation of the region into a desert climate.

Even as recently as 2,500BC there is no evidence that Cairo, on its present site, existed at all. This is not to claim there must have been some extraterrestrial intervention in the construction of these artifacts, but they are certainly puzzling when set against what is known of the prevailing human technology of that time.

The most interesting aspects of the pyramids, apart from their sheer size and mass, are the astronomical correlates to Orion, the precession of the equinox etc. which are to say the least, striking. There's no shortage of theory and data on this of course. One of the most interesting people I met in the past few years was Ralph Ellis and his quite intriguing theory about the Cheops Pyramid's connection to K2 - though his other ideas about King Jesus of Camelot are pretty controversial to say the least.

Well, hopefully I can answer this one (I assume you weren't kidding when you asked it?)

The Pyramids of Giza are on the outskirts of Cairo, one of the largest cities of the ancient (and modern) world.

And let me suggest that just the teesiest bit of research would answer almost all of your and LF-Reality's questions.

Lance

The distance is 6 miles or eight miles from Cairo. Why not just build in the centre of a populated area. Being an important symbol for the Egyptian culture wouldn't have been easier for security purposes to keep watch over. Most of the most important buildings today are build within areas that are highly populated. There probably was a very good reason. Like the Nile was essential for the Egyptian culture and without the Nile being there is would have impossible to bring these heavy slap of stones from One location miles away to another location.

There is no way the stone could've been hoisted or lifted by the method told to us. It makes no sense.

I've seen the method they used to move statues. It fails miserably.

To do a job like this, would require a crane. Of course the Egyptians hadn't any metal vehicle to do the hard work. But how about a pulley or a crude version of a crane made of strong wood. Speculation of course, but, "Herodutus a Greek teacher who visited Egypt in 450BC and this was 2,000 years after the pyramids construction and he accounted in his writings later after speaking to a number of Egyptians priests.

"Machines were used to raise the Rocks" What machines? Is this version true?

Lance i don't buy into Aliens build the pyramids stuff. Humans were capable of building these monuments. But the Fact is; there is not one piece of evidence that the Egyptians left behind were they categorically stated the buildings were build by them. No heiroglypics depicting construction?

That is strange considering the Egyptian civilization was the cradle of enlightenment for the World. The Heiroglypics that i have seen are ( nature images, pictures of Egyptian priests and people and certain animals and so on)

Yet the Pyramids are their greatest Treasure "Maybe" and they didn't even take a little credit for it or tell us how they build it why.

The Sphinx there is evidence of water erosion. What else would the face break? There is a possibility it was got at by robbers or thieves? An invading army did something it shouldn't have? Who knows.
But there was probably water thousands of years before the pyramids according to the facts. But the dates given for construction of the pyramids don't match the time that water was present in that area.

Lance, informed opinion about the date of construction of the pyramids varies between 8000BC (i.e. 10,000 years ago) and 2,500BC (4,500 years ago). The so-called Sphynx is almost certainly more than 8,000 years old, as evidence of extensive rain-weathering suggests it must have been carved a few centuries prior to the transformation of the region into a desert climate.
Not quite right there. The earliest pyramid is Jhoser's step pyramid from circa 2700BC...4700 years ago. It came from the masataba design that was basically a clay brick tomb. The Sphinx is associated with Khafre and he dates to the period of around about 2500BC. THE 'water erosion' cited as evidence it's between 10000 and a million years old is not supported by consensus. Eolian erosion combined with the different limestone layers it's carved from can account for the damage.

Even as recently as 2,500BC there is no evidence that Cairo, on its present site, existed at all. This is not to claim there must have been some extraterrestrial intervention in the construction of these artifacts, but they are certainly puzzling when set against what is known of the prevailing human technology of that time.
Cairo isn't the only centre in Egypt...Thebes and Memphis were thriving centres from around 2000BC onwards. There's a wealth of evidence showing the growth of Egypt, the development from nomadic cattle herders through the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt and the vast building projects. The incredible sequence of burials, tombs and grave goods not only supports established timelines...it created the timelines. Much of the history is recorded by contempoary neighbours too. As much as people seek to give the credit away to fantasy aliens or 'advanced lost races,' every piece of evidence gives the credit where it's due...the Egyptians did it.

Apologies if any of the dates are a century or so out :)

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Lance i don't buy into Aliens build the pyramids stuff. Humans were capable of building these monuments. But the Fact is; there is not a one piece of evidence that the Egyptians left behind were they categorically stated the buildings were build by them. No heiroglypics depicting construction?
They categorically stated they built the Giza pyramids by leaving a shit load of evidence behind. Within 300 metres of the complex is the remains of huge town built to contain the workers. Huge grain silos, vast amounts of fish scale and bones, the bones of young cattle that were slaughtered to feed them. The foundations show enormous halls and buildings were they bunked down. Nearby are the graves of the workers. Studies have shown many suffered from the same muscular and bone ailments of the modern building site worker. Vertabrae damaged etc. These workers had overseers and even had names for their gangs like 'endeavor.' Contrary to uninformed myth, they weren't ill-treated slave workers, they had a very good diet and likely worked their asses off.

The aswan and khafre's quarries show where the blocks were removed...tool marks are still there. Abandoned blocks are still there to see. The contemporary artifacts of the period show the methodology they used to work stone. They used saws, drills and stone hammers. When I say saws...I mean the type of large, basic saw that two or more very big guys would use with an abrasive like sand.

We have translated papyrii that lend an insight into Egyptian life. One of them is a mathematical treatise and shows that their math was excellent....for 2000BC. They used linear equations...decimals hadn't been defined yet.

I know what they did was incredible. It really is hard for modern minds to grasp. The thing is if you just read some academic literature or interviews with the academics, you'll find it's all the more amazing to realise that these Egyptians did it all by themselves! No aliens, no channellers, no timegates and absolutely no long lost white race of stone age geniuses. :)

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Very interesting idea, and a plausible extrapolition. If true then we've a long way to go as we don't even have single planetary government yet.

The scale is in millions and perhaps billions of years (type 0 -> 3). If you use the Kaku grid, we're a type 0 civilization about to transition into type 1 (planetary)

However there may be more than one group of ETs and they may have differing motives and intentions. Maybe it's more complex than we think. The idea of a kind of cosmic empire-building by some (in ultra-simplistic terms) does have some credence. The abduction phenomenon seems to point to something like that, though I am personally uneasy with the apparently covert and deceitful nature of the program. It doesn't look good, when analysed in depth.

Right on ! That's the beauty of the Kaku hierarchy... we've got 3 layers of intents (civilizations with different needs) above us (planetary, solar, galactic) and you could actually have inter-galactic conflicts when actual galaxies physically collide or merge into one LOL (meeting of 2 dominant galactic civilizations). Andromeda is eventually due to collide with the 'Milky Way'

The survival of a galactic civilization may depend on it being the main sentient construct (blueprint) of an entire galaxy. Thus the stealthy breeding program helping to standardize emerging sentient life forms. When we start contact with higher level civilizations, this should make communications easier since basic common infrastructure will be in place. (Unless you want to do tricks like dolphins lol)

Solar and planetary civilizations (type 2 and 1) will focus on technologies that help them sustain their relative territorial gains and perhaps spy on rival solar civilizations (O'hare type incidents...)

If you are a Galactic civilization... your main concern may be other galaxies. Building a galactic community with common goals may be the ultimate motivation behind all this.

The premise behind all this is that at least one civilization in our galaxy has made it to type 3. ;) and perhaps will need our help in a billion years or so lol.

The earliest pyramid is Jhoser's step pyramid from circa 2700BC...4700 years ago. It came from the masataba design that was basically a clay brick tomb. The Sphinx is associated with Khafre and he dates to the period of around about 2500BC. THE 'water erosion' cited as evidence it's between 10000 and a million years old is not supported by consensus. Eolian erosion combined with the different limestone layers it's carved from can account for the damage.

Actually there is no absolute consensus, and alternative theories about dates of construction have not been discredited. It seems almost certain, for instance, that the pharonic face on the sphynx as we see it today is the image of Ramses 2nd, carved out of the original lion head about 1,600BC. No-one knows what the original lion head looked like, as no-one photographed it 5,000 years ago, just as no-one is sure when the original was carved - let alone for why, or by whom.

I've been to Zoser's pyramid, and the other pyramids and artifacts at that site about 30 miles south of Giza (those massive Bull Sarcofagi deep underground are really something). They definitely look more primitive and earlier. This does not prove, however, that their construction was in fact earlier. It's speculative, and assumptive. It may even be that the big ones at Giza were RESTORED between 2,500-1,500BC, but the originals are far earlier. No-one knows, actually: there are just hypotheses, each one supported by some evidence but not conclusive.

Actually there is no absolute consensus, and alternative theories about dates of construction have not been discredited. It seems almost certain, for instance, that the pharonic face on the sphynx as we see it today is the image of Ramses 2nd, carved out of the original lion head about 1,600BC. No-one knows what the original lion head looked like, as no-one photographed it 5,000 years ago, just as no-one is sure when the original was carved - let alone for why, or by whom.

I've been to Zoser's pyramid, and the other pyramids and artifacts at that site about 30 miles south of Giza (those massive Bull Sarcofagi deep underground are really something). They definitely look more primitive and earlier. This does not prove, however, that their construction was in fact earlier. It's speculative, and assumptive. It may even be that the big ones at Giza were RESTORED between 2,500-1,500BC, but the originals are far earlier. No-one knows, actually: there are just hypotheses, each one supported by some evidence but not conclusive.

There's rarely an 'absolute consensus,' this is history and science in play. The Theory of Evolution is accepted as factual due to the interdisciplinary evidence, but still falls short of absolute consensus. Likewise, the dates of the construction of the pyramids is based on interdisciplinary evidence. We're talking about burials, grave goods, King Lists, contemporary accounts of wars with neighbours, records of neighbours, potsherds...even the remains of boats. Stele and papyrii....forensic dating of bodies. The people that have specialised in Egyptology, spent their lives researching and visiting the locations haven't picked these dates out of thin air. The consensus (not absolute, but accepted) regarding dating exists...it's established.

Egypt didn't exist in a vacuum, it was part of an interconnected world supported by trade routes. It rose and fell and records are written by diverse civilisations...conquerors, visitors and the defeated.

The Sphinx' date is only questioned by fringe elements who haven't immersed themselves in the academic literature. Potsherds from Khafre's reign have been found beneath a cornerstone of the Sphinx. The best evidence to support the dating of the Sphinx is the utter absence of evidence of any preceding culture in the area.

The idea that the Giza pyramids are much older than the other 100+ (Yes over a hundred pyramids) is BS. The evolution of pyramids from mastabas to the step pyramid and onwards to Khufu's is clearly dated and illustrated by the the same evidence I mentioned earlier. The 'King Lists' can be cross referenced against other evidence and comes to a point of accepted dates. The giza pyramids, especially Khufu's (Great pyramid, Cheops) were constructed during a period of great power. As i mentioned in an earlier post, there's a huge worker's centre just 300 or so yards from the pyramid. Where they there to 'restore' it?

You come across as fairly intelligent and I'm always open to speculation...still, if you read more of the academic sources you'll maybe temper the 'what ifs' with a more informed approach to Egypt. :)

Dr. Michael Heiser who, unlike Sitchin, appears to be a qualified scholar of ancient languages and religions, has a series of lecture videos on YouTube where he goes back to the ancient texts (particularly the Book of Genesis) and re-examines them from a "UFO" angle. For example, if I recall correctly another translation for "serpent" in the Book of Genesis is "shiny ones", which leads you to wonder what exactly is being described. Dr. Heiser's views tends to be Christian in perspective, and I believe he is soberingly negative about alien intentions.

If ancient texts really do describe encounters, I tend toward the view that these descriptions are probably the clueless rantings of the natives who had no idea what they were seeing/experiencing. Maybe the visitors were simply pursuing some agenda of their own which of course would be baffling to us. Cargo cults come to mind.

Suburbia is full of squirrels because it helps them by clearing away all their natural predators. Did we construct the suburbs to help squirrels? No, but the squirrels would probably build small replicas of McMansions and worship them if they were intelligent. Likewise, we occasionally hit animals in our cars and kill them. Do we drive cars to kill animals? No, but if animals were intelligent they'd probably have large metal demons with bright white eyes in their mythologies.

Is religion a cargo cult?

I'm not the only one to wonder that of course: The Secret Sun: Dome. Obelisk.

... and a continuation: The Secret Sun: Dome-Obelisk: Addenda

Kandinsky; your factually incorrect , there is no record of time build or by whom? The theories we have today are theories put forward by modern Egyptologists. The Egyptians kept careful records of everything... Read>> "They Ever DID"

Every king they ever had, every war they ever fought and ever structure they ever build. There can be no debate here friend. The Egyptians never said they build them and you got to wonder if they recorded everything and why not this. WHY?

Finding town ruins close to the Pyramids means nothing. Human Skeletons were found close to the Pyramids.

So what, Then there is an assumption made because the bones date back to this time period and were found near the region were the Pyramids are. They were Workers? Great we can tell this from looking at a few Bones. What they done for a living and prove it. Nonsense.

Kandinsky; your factually incorrect , there is no record of time build or by whom? The theories we have today are theories put forward by modern Egyptologists. The Egyptians kept careful records of everything... Read>> "They Ever DID"

Every king they ever had, every war they ever fought and ever structure they ever build. There can be no debate here friend. The Egyptians never said they build them and you got to wonder if they recorded everything and why not this. WHY?

Finding town ruins close to the Pyramids means nothing. Human Skeletons were found close to the Pyramids.

So what, Then there is an assumption made because the bones date back to this time period and were found near the region were the Pyramids are. They were Workers? Great we can tell this from looking at a few Bones. What they done for a living and prove it. Nonsense.

Nonsense? So according to your well-developed theory...the pyramids were already there? Not built by Egyptians? So the Egyptian pharaohs 'eeny-meeny-miny-moed' for which pyramid they'd choose. Then they built their mortuary complexes and buried the overseers, priests and officials inside them? They left markers and dedications to the King responsible and buried their queens nearby. The pyramid builders town was actually the maintenance staff I suppose?

Is this your contention?

If we're gonna debate this...I'd like to know your theory before we continue. If it's aliens, ancient astronauts or that elusive race of advanced geniuses that cleaned up so thoroughly after themselves...I'll need a drink. If I'm debating with someone that believes Egyptologists and the numerous disciplines that support the established understanding are liars and fools....well I may just concede rather than have a gunfight with someone carrying a spoon.

Nonsense? So according to your well-developed theory...the pyramids were already there? Not built by Egyptians? So the Egyptian pharaohs 'eeny-meeny-miny-moed' for which pyramid they'd choose. Then they built their mortuary complexes and buried the overseers, priests and officials inside them? They left markers and dedications to the King responsible and buried their queens nearby. The pyramid builders town was actually the maintenance staff I suppose?

Is this your contention?

If we're gonna debate this...I'd like to know your theory before we continue. If it's aliens, ancient astronauts or that elusive race of advanced geniuses that cleaned up so thoroughly after themselves...I'll need a drink. If I'm debating with someone that believes Egyptologists and the numerous disciplines that support the established understanding are liars and fools....well I may just concede rather than have a gunfight with someone carrying a spoon.

Egyptian civilization developed along the east of the Nile But remember Egyptian civilization came after the Babylonia Civilization (Mesopotamia) and Sumerian Civilization who were situated west of the Nile. There is a good chance the Egyptians were an offshoot of the Babylonia Civilization who were far larger civilization than the Egyptians. You criticize me; yet what i stated is historical.

"The Egyptian never said they build the Pyramids.

There is nothing in Egyptian history, that shows us how they even accomplished it. That is not fantasy or myth it history.

If the Egyptians had told us how they build it and for what purpose. Then, you and me, probably wouldn't be discussing this right now.

There is obvious errors in the data presented by Egyptologists. We have prove certain Pharaohs build the pyramids?

Wrong there is no evidence.

The Pharaohs if they are Pharaohs were buried in tombs not in the Pyramids. The Egyptologists Have the names of every Pharaoh that lived. Read>> Because the Egyptians wrote down who all of there previous Pharaohs were ( kings) What the Egyptologists done is match a particular Pharaoh to the time-line of when they believed the pyramids were build.
Pyramid Giza was build during the time of Pharaoh Khufu according to Egyptologists of course because he existed and was listed by the Egyptians as being a Pharaoh.

Like does nobody find it all strange that work that would Probably take 20 to 30 years to finish. That non of this work was was ever documented by the Egyptians?

That makes no sense based on what we know. I say it again, The Egyptians recorded and documented everything else about themselves except the Pyramids. Yet this was probably there greatest achievement. Come on Guys and Girls are we so brain dead that we can't see that there is something very odd about that?

People, are also of the believe workers moved 2.5 ton rocks/stones by hand every day by using only rope, wood, and water. Yet there was barely enough trees in Egypt to carry out the work for a year never mind 20 years or 30 years.(Lot of wood would be required if the established method was true in the moving of the 2.5 ton stones)

I see more errors with the data that i have not presented here. But what is point posting it. People are going to believe what they want to believe. Even do the evidence is highly questionable.

It actually wouldn't bother me at all. If the Egyptians build Pyramids. I'm not looking for Aliens or a lost Ancient Civilization to be the builders. But the data and evidence have holes so I'm not ready to accept the official explanation just yet.

Fact is the egyptions didn't just get up one day and say hey lets build a god dam pyrimid , they obviously were inspired and taught from earlier people.Which leads to a much earlier civilisation that actually had practice and knowledge in the techniques , and these techniques must of originated from a even earlier civilisation , because no fucking way did we go from hunter gatherers to master architects over night .

Back