• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ape like humanoid scares an Argentinian lady

Rudolf Steiner

Skilled Investigator
Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology: Argentina: CE-3 "Repeater" in La Pampa
Excuse my ufological ignorance, but what means CE-3? Close Encounters 3? Also:
"The details of the case are set forth below and as has become customary, neither the experiencer’s identity nor the exact location are disclosed in order to keep the case from being mishandled by some sensationalist media outlets." This kind of secrecy doesn't help to the credibility of the story, in my opinion. Argentine media don't give a danm about paranormal stuff, they are behind the "Whore of the Moment", or football news.

I enjoy reading Inexplicata, Corrales does a good job covering the freaky weirdness that's so prevalent around there. A couple of years ago, I was dumb enough to ask him if he'd researched Colares 1977 and his reply was excellent when really he had every right to take the piss out of me. That kind of attitude is pretty cool.

Crazy humanoids and all manner of strangeness regularly feature in his blog and gives us a chance to look into what goes on in the Latin-speaking world. The difference with Corrales is he posts a story and if/when he gets more details or even discovers it's mistaken or hoaxed, he posts right back and says so.

The story you've posted goes back some time ago and I still remember it for the description of the home-invading critter. If memory serves me, the guys at Mysterious Universe have chatted about it on one of the shows too.

EDIT TO ADD: Shit! The OP is well old!

Back