• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Any New Contactees?

aaron

Skilled Investigator
The contactees that we have been discussing (Mier, Adamsky etc) all are from a pretty long time ago. Have there been any more recent contactees that can be discussed/evaluate their evidence?

aaron

newinitiation said:
To Terrax
Geez, another infection of contactee psychosis has hit another unsuspecting in the head.
Don't bother peddling this stuff about James Gilliland being another contactee Check this out
www.figu.org/ de/ figu/ bulletin/ s25/ the_newest.htm
Yeah, Meier is the only one having contacts. That 'partyline' must be made clear to the masses. We can't have New Age dictatorship without it. No looking into what James Gilliland claims? Nah, didn't think so.

newinitiation said:
Look I cannot discount the validity and authenticity of his experiences but whenever someone utters 'GOD', there attributed from my part some unsettling suspicion that there may just be other causes to his experiences than what he claims them to be.
That's because you've been 'potty-trained' by the Meier case to reject the word 'God'. 'God' can have many meanings depending on a persons own perspective on these matters.
Have you taken this into consideration Terrax, who is being dictatorial about the veracity of their own conclusions against something else Hah?!
Sure, but I'm not the one saying everyone else is a fraud but me. It's just that persons who do such a thing, in my book, ARE what they claim others to be. To simply it, if Meier says 99,9% of the people in ufology are frauds, then there is a high probability, I would say 99,9%, that he is a fraud himself. Simple maths Newinitiation.

Why are we back to Meier in this thread?

Here are some new ones.

Alex Collier

Sheldon Nidel

I think, generally, contactees are the first, early UFO fruits and nuts from back in the Fifties and Sixties. They usually had a gimmick, some sort of gizmo, a radio that they get in touch with aliens with, or a book.

These days mostly it's "abductees". While sometimes they have books, the big difference is that you don't hear so much about the gadets and gizmos that Adamski and his lot used to have.

James Gilliland was interviewed by Art Bell on Saturday night. I don't buy his stuff either. His video evidence was worse than Meiers. Why do I get the feeling it's another cult just like the Meier case?

Aspie said:
James Gilliland was interviewed by Art Bell on Saturday night. I don't buy his stuff either. His video evidence was worse than Meiers. Why do I get the feeling it's another cult just like the Meier case?

Unlike Michael Horn I'm aware of your site and actually like the stuff you do with regard to predictions. I've been popping in for a year or so and checking what you've documented.

However making claims debunking the Meier and James Gilliland cases is, in my opinion, out of the remit of what your site does. Dealing with predictions and their sucesses is one thing but taking the time and effort to do major research into these cases with and open mind is another.

Like Meier, James Gilliland has a long history in this area and numerous validated witnesses. He invites people to Washington state to observe the craft and has been doing so for years.

This is not the type of phenomena you can cry 'true' or 'false' based on an isolated photoshop analysis nor from one interview on Art bell.

Like 9/11 research - this stuff takes time to wade through and make an informed idea. We're really past the point of real and hoax in many cases. This is a false dichotomy that simply aids the mess we're in semantically and metaphorically. In 2001 99% of people believed the media/govt line on 9/11 - after hard work and dedication that figure has halved and we've established massive evidence of foul play. Many UFo cases are the same - you should not be standing up shouting fake without looking into every angle and past the dominant discourse. And that dominent discourse includes the sheep-like monologues of much of the UFO community.

Contactee = crap. The real ones are the people that are scared shytless and are freaked out. No lovey dovey stuff. No.., *Heres a message from Zork that is very important. So important, we just give it to you, in private, with no proof, so that you can write a book and have only the dumbest among you believe.*

Contactee reports don't get much attention now. Because they don't deserve it. We've been there, done that.

But. You can always check out the now defunked and oh so quite

Video Of Profit Yahweh Summon UFOS

He had the best evidence too. Darn. You ought to hear him debate on his issue. Think Horn was bad? HAhahahahahaha. Not even close.

shuffle said:
Like Meier, James Gilliland has a long history in this area and numerous validated witnesses. He invites people to Washington state to observe the craft and has been doing so for years.

So am I to understand you actually believe Meier's story and "evidence"?

The case aside, have you bothered to look at it's proponents? It's investigators? Have you followed to the ends to look at the quality of the messengers?

Hi! I'm one of those "oldies"... my contacts were about twenty years ago but I can still remember them as though they were yesterday - they all happened in NYC. I have always been very careful about who/what I say and I'm sure you can understand why.... and it wasn't just one "type". I've met several different "races" - some friendly, some that are out for blood, literally. At that time I was also followed by MIB's - I'm not sure who I should be more watchful for... "they" (MIB's) made themselves very visible. We, as humans, have opened portals for the visitors. We must be responsible and act in accordance.

jritzmann said:
So am I to understand you actually believe Meier's story and "evidence"?

The case aside, have you bothered to look at it's proponents? It's investigators? Have you followed to the ends to look at the quality of the messengers?

In the Meier case most definately - yes. Something that from listening to the broadcasts and discussion here that most ppl have *not* - this is painfully obvious.

There is another glaring bit of paracast non-logic operating as well. This beacame evident in the very solemn and unchallenging [in comparison to MH] 'interview' with Steven Greer.

The common link with Greer, Meier [and JG as far as I know] is that they share a similar partial approach to
UFO 'communication'. JG practices some sort of meditation technique and knows in advance when the crafts will appear, Meier claims a similar type of telepathy in knowing where to go to meet the craft and Greer has a whole protocol in the CSETI apprach called 'vectoring' in which the CSETI groups mentally/visually guide the craft to their location. So we can fall into the all too common true/false logic trap for a moment and presume that either ALL these cases are BS or ALL are true. The point is why allow Greer a free run on the radio and not the meier case - given that the basis of Greer's whole CSETI/Disclosure phenomena is his early experiences in contacting craft using the methods described.

My question is why are some chosen as contactees? Why won't they contact me when I desperately want to believe that there are aliens visiting the earth? Why Billy Meier, or Adamski and not me? Is this turning into a new version of the religious vision? Instead of describing angels or God himself, they are now aliens. Why aren't Aliens contacting all of us?

I know a lot of people are seeing a lot of things. They MUST be seeing something. It's frustrating not knowing. Personally, I don't believe the contactee stories for the most part. Especially the ones that are always trying to 'prove' they saw it.

Well for the record, I am a contactee. What do you mean by new? As far as I know, contactees are visited all their lives. There is no end.
It's historical and genetic.
Put simply, if your mother and grandmother weren't abducted, then you won't be.
However, I will say, that visits these days can be very, very subtle and unless you are tuned in, you could miss them altogether. This is why there are a lot less new big stories of abductions out there I think.
Although I have had some big production abductions, there have also been some are as simple as having an operation performed on me while I'm watching TV. The aliens keeping in another dimension where we cannot see them but the physical body understanding what is happening all the same.
Most abductees have had their genetics tampered with in some way while they were in their mother's womb. I am sure I have as well as I remember them doing it to my children while they were in my womb.
I have a radar that can pick things up which most wouldn't.
Well, that's my 5 cents worth.
Most of us these days don't want the drama or publicity that comes with writing a book, or going too public. We are usually around the web though. :)

I have to wonder, why on earth anyone would want to fake being an abductee/contactee?
Why?
What would be the point of it?
It just doesn't make sense.
I tend to believe most people because I cannot think for a nano second why they would lie about such a thing.
I think Billy is an abductee.
Do I think all his photos are real? No.
Do I think he channels? Yes
Are all his channellings with high vibrational beings? No.
Are some of his channelings with low vibrational michief makers? Yes.
You can't really trust an alien to be honourable or truthful.
There in lies a problem. Different ethics.
Would you trust a rapist and kidnapper?

Joan said:
I have to wonder, why on earth anyone would want to fake being an abductee/contactee?
Why?
I tend to believe most people because I cannot think for a nano second why they would lie about such a thing.

A very interesting point. I hadn't considered WHY anyone would lie about it. I hadn't considered it a genetic thing either, but it makes sense. I had always been interested in abduction and have sometimes wondered if I have hidden abduction experience myself because of my strong draw to it but ironically have a tendancy to not to give myself over to believing it. I know abductions are typically terrifying for people and wouldn't want to experience it, but at the same time wish I knew by experience if it happens or not. It drives me crazy some nights thinking about it. Like I'm obsessed with it.

I was always drawn to information about ufo's and abductions but if you asked me some years back if I was an abductee I would have laughed my head off. I thought people like that were a bunch of loonies!LOL
But unfortunately my denial didn't last forever and strange flash backs kept occuring.
The thing is that aliens wipe most of your memories anyway. It is only by going over and over something that little bit by little bit it unfolds.
For instance, someone told me a story of some substance they found in their bed one morning. It sounded strange and yet there was something about it I couldn't put my finger on. So I kept turning it over and over in my mind. A week later, the memory came to me. I had experienced the same thing as a child. I talked to the person and described in detail the substance and he said yes it matched exactly what he had found. So what I am saying is that it sounds like there is a memory or two there but you can't quite put your finger on it. It will come, someone will say something, and bit by bit it will unfold.
When the memories start to come they can all flood in at once. That can be hard to handle because as much as you think you are prepared, you aren't.
Don't be too frightened of it, a lot of beautiful memories I have, have been from being with the aliens. They saved my life once and almost destroyed me another time. There is no one answer to this.
The other thing I want to say is the reason noone fakes abductions is because they are held up to ridicule and disbelief. Now who would invite that upon themselves? LOL

shuffle said:
In the Meier case most definately - yes. Something that from listening to the broadcasts and discussion here that most ppl have *not* - this is painfully obvious.

Well, youre certainly entitled to your belief, however you didnt answer my question.

"The case aside, have you bothered to look at it's proponents? It's investigators? Have you followed to the ends to look at the quality of the messengers?"

That was the question.

And I might also add that your supposition that many here havent actually done due research into the Meier claims, while "painfully obvious" to you, isnt correct. I for one have done countless years at this point. And, everything I find points more and more to the case being nonsense. I find it highly amusing that everytime Meier is shown out, the supporters just claim the opposing parties havent done their "homework". Well I've long done mine.

However I'd like to hear your stance on the question at hand. That is unless you jst dont know, or havent bothered to look.

Joan said:
Why?

People do things that don't make sense all the time. Having said that...Some want the attention, money, book deals etc. Some have a message that they want to spread.

Keep in mind Billy was put in a nutt house for awhile.

Back