• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Any credible info on Vox Populi or Walt Willis

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
If you want him to appear - I am sure he would be happy.

Chuckles loudly - I guess you know this guy.

Here are some old videos my recent contactee thinks prove him correct.

Want to know the truth? Verifiable information on banking, health, energy, media, war, elections, 9/11, more

George Van Tassel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Got to love it!!! Christians with spacecraft from Venus (I guess they can survive Hell after all.) - the surface of Venus can melt many metals. And to think this guy gave me this as proof of something factual.

From the Wiki link above!!!

"George Van Tassel started hosting group meditation in 1953 in a room underneath Giant Rock excavated by Frank Critzer, a prospector. That year, according to Van Tassel the occupant of a space ship from the planet Venus woke him up, invited him on board his space ship, and both verbally and telepathically gave him a technique for rejuvenating the human body. In 1954, Van Tassel and others began building what they called the "Integratron" to perform the rejuvenation. According to Van Tassel, the Integratron was to be a structure for scientific research into time, anti-gravity and at extending human life, built partially upon the research of Nikola Tesla and Georges Lakhovsky. Van Tassel described the Integratron as being created for scientific and spiritual research with the aim to recharge and rejuvenate people's cells, "a time machine for basic research on rejuvenation, anti-gravity and time travel".[3] "

Last edited:
Back