• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another troubling observation about UFO's...in night vision...

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
There are a lot of compelling video's online of UFO's (mostly points of light or chevron shaped) filmed in night vision. People think these are alien craft (which some MIGHT be). However, they always are going from point A to point B in a straight line. It would just about prove that flying saucers exist if JUST ONE of these video's would show the point of line moving quickly (like a satellite) but then all of a sudden make a right angle turn. But once again, as usual, I do not believe any of these videos show this. It's always a straight line like a satellite (because more and likely that's what it is).

Does anybody know of a video that shows something crazy like a sudden right angle turn?

Gargantuan UFO Photographed While Taking Off from The Sun – Evidence Of Portal Travel?

The theory of aliens and UFO's from other planets.....what about the UFO from the Sun, do the UFO community believe aliens live in the Sun also?

When you review a theory about conspiracy and also artificial, the only conspirators on Planet Earth are the organizations that developed conversion of nuclear (sun) conditions and lie about the cause and effects. Science is an artificial condition, it is a human choice to apply the condition which is not natural to life on Earth.

Humanity have obviously forgotten that natural life is surviving life by owning the ability to drink fresh water, eat food and have refuge from the seasonal changes.

Science is the artificial condition on Earth and obviously causes by the applications to gain a cause and effect condition......being evolution and natural cooling changes of energy into unnatural and artificial effects.

Science already owns a self evaluated condition of advice that artificial manifestation of imagery/presence is caused by change to oscillating material. Therefore if you changed a cool nuclear condition, the oscillations would also change causing images to emerge of artificial causes.

There's this famous footage. Looks like an evasive maneuver by a UFO but who knows?

Honestly, I have a tough time with the ice crystal explanation. To me, this is remarkable footage, and the ice crystal explanation is a little too convenient. I am not of the conspiracy coverup mentality, but shouldn't they have been able to easily duplicate something pretty close to this if it was ice crystals under stability thruster influence? Seems like it would happen more frequently.

Ben Hanson sells night vision equipment with the purpose of capturing ufos. One would think he would have a treasure trove of videos which in turn would promote sales of his equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

There are a lot of compelling video's online of UFO's (mostly points of light or chevron shaped) filmed in night vision. People think these are alien craft (which some MIGHT be). However, they always are going from point A to point B in a straight line. It would just about prove that flying saucers exist if JUST ONE of these video's would show the point of line moving quickly (like a satellite) but then all of a sudden make a right angle turn. But once again, as usual, I do not believe any of these videos show this. It's always a straight line like a satellite (because more and likely that's what it is).

Does anybody know of a video that shows something crazy like a sudden right angle turn?

The human review of the UFO condition relates to the ancient knowledge of the UFO attack also.....straight lines as a reviewed consideration of phenomena....Sun releases of UFO bodies attacking the planetary groups.

www.alignment2012.com/whatisga.htmThe precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997). Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012.

aligncover.jpg

Halloween asteroid 2015 narrowly misses Earth - CNN.com

The description of Planet Earth's ancient attack has always been known by the human male, the studier of the occult, the consideration of conversion and applier of conversion, the advisor of spiritual evil manifestations as the cause and effect status.....the deceiver on Earth, the liar and manipulator in human life.

The description of SA - TAN as the ancient awareness of converting origin Earth.....ATLANTIS into SATAN LIT.....the burning of natural crystalline fusion and its conversion on Earth, a previous choice of the ancient human male. The story told by the human occultist discusses the changes to Earth's polarity of NORTH to SOUTH via the cross + review.

The condition for reviewing the Earth attack, the changes to the values on Earth in our atmosphere....the S or Sin values of the A alpha.....hence SATAN, a mathematical calculation/review of the ALPHA values in Earth's atmospheric body and the cause and effect notification of life attack.

The condition SATAN attacks the condition of atmospheric protection CHRIST, the alpha state.

Trigonometry – Mathematics GCSE Revisionsin-cos-and-tanSin, Cos and Tan, mathematics GCSE revision resources including: explanations, examples and videos. ... This video will explain how the formulas work. Trigonometry Video. The Graphs of Sin, Cos and Tan - (HIGHER TIER).

The archaeological evidence states Earth was once a forested land condition before it was iced/frozen. The species or DNA living in this time were dinosaurs, as the evidence states.....as does the meteor hits.

Since the UFO condition cause of nuclear Earth conversion...an alien fed back advice of strange looking "beast" manifestations were causes as a status of old DNA mutations returning in alien/dinosaur manifestations or signals/sounds.

As we witness changes to Earth's atmospheric mass due to scientific cause and effects of changing natural nuclear fusion on Earth, we also observe asteroids re=approaching Earth as a release/caused condition of the out of space UFO attack by the Sun on other planets/bodies.

Asteroids are known to have cold gases fusing the body of the asteroid together. If you released the gases of the asteroid by unnatural causes....scientific conditions, then meteors from the asteroid body would hit the Earth...meteors that would have been removed from the asteroid. The asteroid gases would therefore claim ownership for the snap freeze on Earth, and not Sun light blocking by volcanic smoke.

Asteroid Fast Facts

Extreme Research Shows How Arctic Ice Is Dwindling

As the ice is melting on Earth, then the replacement/Creator of the "iced Earth condition" gas interaction would approach as a cause and effect of heating Planet Earth and other bodies by causing the Sun to heat due to nuclear changes on Earth. We are witnessing the returned condition of Earth attack...the asteroid.

This situation would be proven by previous data....data that belonged to calculations and observations of previous occultist conversion conditions.

C of the Christ given a numerical value of 100
Russia hit by an artificial caused explosion to their forest (+ cross of wood/crucifixion)
100 years later hit by meteor......Russia a very "cold country" with a large amount of UFO caused circumstances.

The types of experiments done in the era of the Russia attack relate to changing natural nuclear fused conditions....causing the Sun to attack Earth with phenomena........

History of Nuclear Energy - World Nuclear Association

The phenomena caused by the nuclear experimentation as proof that the Sun is involved in attacking Earth...........
www.mdresort.com/aurora-alien/Information about the Aurora Alien, UFO sighting in Aurora, Tx. ... event in a string of UFO sightings which covered a three state area between 1895 and 1898

The review of the UFO causation of "transmitters and also nuclear experiments" involved as the human caused condition.
History of Science: What caused Nikola Tesla's 1895 fire? - Quora

The history of occultist/scientific cause and effects due to changing natural Earth nuclear fusion was already demonstrated to ancient human occultists, who gained the same unnatural attacks that modern life is now witnessing.....due to altering the natural evolution of cold gases through fusion techniques.

The Sun demonstrates that it is affected as a heated condition in the transmitted relays that the Sun owns as UFO ancient exploded releases....and its trajectories.

Experiments causing heated effects................
The collider also has "heated"gizmodo.com/.../large-hadron-collider-overheats-due-to-dropped-chunk-of-breadNov 5, 2009 - Yesterday the Large Hadron Collider overheated, but it wasn't because of a software error or terrorism. It was because a bird dropped a piece ...
Who really believes in the propaganda given to the public about the condition of overheating?

In 2009 involved with the Collider experiments was a huge influx of caused "fires".

BRE Centre for Fire Safety Engineering BLOG: Field trip to the ongoing smouldering peat fire in Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park, Spain

You are being redirected...
What was fake about it? Or did the human mind actually state a fact....the UFO is fake/artificial, yet the evidence is its manifestation.

When an overall review is applied to the UFO condition, the Christ - holiness of water is the saving of human life.....the heated metallic UFO causation of collision experiments prevented from attacking our life due to water. Water provides the evidence that it cools the UFO attack and that the metallic UFO by "white pluming effects" is being cooled as it enters water.

The Christ condition called "carpenter - tectonicus" as the review of plate tectonics
Ghost Ship Spotted In Lake Superior: 500-Meter UFO Emerging From Underwater? [VIDEO]
Previous conditions
Pakistan 2005 Pakistan Earthquake 8th October, 2005 : A massive 7.6-magnitude earthquake strikes Azad Kashmir ( Pakistan-administered Kashmir ) leaving an estimated 70,000 dead and 70,000 more injured. More than 3 million were left homeless and without food and basic supplies.

U.S. 1983 U.S.A. Earthquake 8th October, 1983 : A moderate earthquake 5.2 on the Richter Scale hit Central New York up as far as Canada , Earth Quakes in the region are not common so everybody who was woken by the movement at 6:19 in the morning noticed it, effects ranged from water in a water bed making waves to things falling off shelves, the last earthquake of any size was back in 1944 which measured 5.9 on the Richter Scale.

U.S. 1871 U.S.A. Great Chicago Fire Oct. 8th, : The Great Chicago Fire started on Sunday, October 8, and burned for three days before it finally burned itself out Tuesday, October 10, 1871.

The story of the Chicago fire
Chicago Fire of 1871 - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Many countries around the world have been affected by attacks on cows or animals....and in the instance of my current attack as I have stated, not only have I been attacked constantly, my current attack with metallic sound, metallic taste in my mouth, hives on my back....my right eye is half closed with a sticky substance. Previously in the horrific attacks that I gained my eyes felt like they were going black and that they were being burnt out of my sockets.
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - scientific research: Animal mutilations in the Adelaide Hills?

What does it take for humanity to be personally convinced that nuclear science is causing the attacks?

Back