• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another Classic Rocker Bites the Dust!

Oh what a lucky man i was .He created the soundtrack of my life.Saw him once live.Thanks for many excellent albums and bootlegs.Gonna play his music real hard today...

Emerson’s girlfriend said that his suicide resulted from being depressed over the impact nerve damage in his right hand had on his playing.
Keith Emerson 'tormented with worry' over music playing ability prior to suicide | NME.COM

While he might have been better known for what he did on Hammond organ and Moog synthesizer, it was his piano work on the first album that I enjoyed most.

A really nice adaptation of Bela Bartok’s Allegro Barbaro in The Barbarian.

Take a Pebble.

Back