• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

AnonymousFO UFO vids....watch

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Another great collection of vids that have been provisionally screened to weed out obvious fakes.
If you pause the video at 5.15 exactly, you will get a nice shot of these multiple objects that look identical to some of the early Klingon Warbirds! I kid you not, and any Trek fan worth their salt should agree!

Seriously though, the vid has some good objects. I don't know if they are spaceships but I don't think they are birds/balloons/choppers/planes/models etc. In fact, I'd welcome the skeptical view as I may be missing something obvious but I doubt it. Anyone who likes UFO vids should check this site out regularly as it does weekly and monthly round-ups of the best vids out there.

Yes, you are of course right. They certainly looked like the older style bird of prey too. When it comes to Star Trek, I have to say that the modern green Romulan Warbird is easily my fav ship!

Goggs I enjoy watching these kinds of vids. I pretty much track youtube daily to see what has been posted.

No doubt that there are solid craft up there. I have often wondered that unless light is a consequence of the power system why any intelligent life or secret govt. entity having such craft would turn the lights on at night. That doesn't make any kind of sense unless A. The lights are part of the propulsion system or B. They WANT to draw attention to themselves, which also begs to ask Why?

Some of these are tracked with night vision and I think were not intended to be seen.

I always return to the stories with substantial evidence of a solid craft on the ground. The name escapes me, but do you remember the man in Canada in the late 60s who approached a craft in the woods and was burned from it?

We have evidence in photography of solid craft. We have evidence of craft on the ground by multiple sane witnesses. There is only one conclusion here, there are solid secret craft in addition to lights sighted with no apparent shape and all of the other high strangeness going on.

I say the craft are secret because I have come to the conclusion that at least some of the solid craft seen are used by entities or governments here in this planet. We have seen them for decades and they don't tend to land in housing developments or the shopping center parking lots.

The only way forward from here is for some kind of revelation from those in the know(not likely unless it is misinformation IMO) or cracking the secrets ourselves. Also highly unlikely unless it is the combination of a bungle from those keeping the secrets and being in the right place at the right time( or the wrong place at the wrong time depending on how it all panned out).

So until or if this happens we get to look at cool videos. Thanks Goggs.

Yes that's the one Goggs. Stephen Michalak is the guy I'm thinking about here. The amazing thing about this story is that this happened well in advance of most of the things we take for granted now, back in 67' no one knew what a cell phone was or would have dreamed that we would have small handheld computers that could talk across continents. The most sophisticated aviation we had at that time was the SR71 and Apollo just starting up the moon program using rockets to get there....yet here is this craft that was apparently one of two.

In this case the US came over to take soil samples. Depending on your view this could point in one of two directions.

A. The USA didn't know about these craft and were attempting to determine their origin.

B. The USA knew about these craft and this was a smokescreen to make it look like they didn't know.

I lean strongly in the direction of point A. Like I said this was in 67'.

There is a lot of junk on YouTube but the AFO channel is the best I've found for mostly convincing footage. Of course the odd less credible film ( assessed by my own subjective BS filter - i.e. the hairs on the back of my neck don't go up and I don't utter 'WTF is that!' as I do with some others...) does make it on there but generally it's a good feed.

How about this idea for Gene & Chris? Why don't you occasionally talk through some of the better footage online during the show, perhaps on one of the 'talking shop' episodes and put links in the show notes or newsletter and then let debate rage in the forums....

1989 Nashville pictures- have these pics been debunked? I read where they were submitted to the public by a Naval Colonel. These pics are incredibly detailed, and I would imagine very difficult to hoax- using models and such.

They also look a lot like a combination of the saucers from Close Encounters and something from an Electric Light Orchestra album cover. Neat looking photos though.

Back