• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anglo-Saxon 'kings' village' discovered in..... Rendlesham

Ummm, Doctor, these anglo-saxon warriors seem to be carrying firearms. And one of them is talking into a hand-held recording device. This is weird.

/\and they speak funny english doctor.

Forgive my asking, but I don't get that one (English not being my native language). You mean, Charles Halt's english on the tape sounds funny somehow? I thought the tape sounded convincing... Maybe when you have to report an ongoing operation, it would sound artificial anyhow, if you're not used to it.

Or is it just because it's not Old English (anglo-saxon)?

Btw., would it have been standard procedure to do a "live recording" on a mission like that?

Ummm, Doctor, these anglo-saxon warriors seem to be carrying firearms. And one of them is talking into a hand-held recording device.

and they speak funny english doctor.

This is weird.

american english, with american accent, america didnt exist then.

Back