• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ANCIENT UFO planet-Earth attack

victimized

Skilled Investigator
The ancient scientist/occult awareness gave itself evidence in Biblical data that life on Earth was attacked before....the atmosphere mass irradiated, human life irradiated and given diseases/stigmata as an inherited UFO attack condition and so was animal life.

The review related to human awareness that GOD and the holiness of Earth's protection as a Sun to planetary review had been converted as a cause and effect of occult conversion practices on Earth. The condition related to the effects of heating the healed/evolved/cooled black body radiation stream attacks that had in very ancient universal reviews been a cause of Earth's origin fusion change.

The attack came from the Earth's Sun exploding releasing UFO bodies that attacked all planetary bodies as a releasing UFO condition. The concept of GOD = O the UFO review and why DOG was given an accountability of changing GOD.

To state that human awareness advice already existed as a warning against nuclear stone conversion is to review the historical evidence that stated the UFO attack was real, and dangerous to the continuance of life of Earth.

A planet is defined as: An object that orbits the sun and is large enough to have become round due to the force of it's own gravity. Planets will have their own gravitational field and sphere of influence. Pluto has the category of "Dwarf Planet".

The categorization of Pluto as a planet has always been controversial. Pluto has a tiny moon, called Charon. The behavior of Pluto is unlike other plants, mainly because it is very far from the sun, where the gravitational force will be very weak, and so, it probably does not stay in the orbit. It is hard to tell if it is actually orbiting the sun.

The naming of LEGEND was done so for an ancient occult consideration END, what had been changed...and Pluto as evidence is an advice that a Planet can change its presence due to UFO conversion/attack. GEL is the ANGEL review and LEGEND the reversed condition that destroyed the protection of the plasma cell. GEL - LEG as END. 2012 predicted End of Time therefore related to a non conversion review of evolution returning in a non converting life condition......no science converting.

Charon (mythology) ... In Greek mythology, Charon or Kharon (/ˈkɛərɒn/ or /ˈkɛərən/; Greek Χάρων) is the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead.
Charon | Greek mythology

The review of the term hammer and what it describes as a LEGEND advice as an act of destruction.....to hit with force or to shatter.

Thor's Hammer - Norse Mythology for Smart People

and mind aware advice of UFO communications affecting the human psyche as warnings.

Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia

The ancient wisdom that advised that a UFO attack caused DNA to mutate via a change to the cooled GOD/angel out of space planetary union with Earth stated....DOG - GOD, as a review that an attacking UFO condition caused the mutation to occur to the wolf as observation/genetic advice. Natural cooling of the attack then allowed the mutative genetics to heal.

Robert Taylor incident - Wikipedia

In my own home attack as evidence that the UFO condition is a life threatening condition, my dog was also attacked. Several times a bone crunching sound would be heard in the communication and her head would jerk in a spasm, at the same time I was attacked. In one fed back imaged psyche advice it was likened to her backside being flesh eaten, and she physically kept frantically licking her bottom. My cat also had to be euthanized after he began to have fits, and I witnessed and felt/heard the same affects when he was affected.

My own brain/mind also felt like it was constantly being hit and my eyes would flutter as if a signal was bouncing around in my brain and I would see a flash of light.

When my dog who was healthy died, the preceding day she was hit so hard by a signal that she yelped and hid under the bed.

Ancient DNA suggests dogs split from wolves 40,000 years ago

Animal Mutilations | Texas UFO Museum & Research Library

Disaster Trifecta 40,000 Years Ago: Climate Shifts, Geomagnetic Field Reversal And A Super Volcano

22 Bible verses about Forty Thousand And Up

http://brandplucked.webs.com/4000or40000.htm

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Killing-Domesticated-Animals

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Wolves

As the Biblical data has been reviewed it has already been stated to relate genetically to the mind awareness of genetics changing, as

GENESIS = SIGN SEE
EX OD US = the removal of, the leaving from Genesis (genetics) by changing the Law of Stone (fusion).

The HOLY SEE has always held a real condition relating to human spiritual awareness, the human psyche/consciousness and data fed back from and because of the converting of stone's nuclear (PHI related prophetic advice).

The total effect of the UFO manifested life attack should be considered, which does relate to past occult practices, occultism and the reason for the forming of a brotherhood/civilization status in every world country.

When we review the history of life on Earth we can only review how incorrect the human male has been, and how his self destructive nature and want of value and ownership has caused him to now face his past life choices.

Our brother on Earth is the only problem that natural life faces, his inability to see himself for who he really is.......the destroyer of life.

As our brother in every country has been motivated by the same condition of his conscious mind effects and atmospheric changes, his ownership and status choice in life forces his own spiritual brother to consider how to defend his life against ownership threats (war and strategy of war). So our brother threatens his brother who threatens his brother and the situation is never resolved.

Ownership and an unequal trade system forces our brother to make choices for resourcing and experiments that he never should have chose, yet our brother in all countries is the reason why the choice was made due to trade. All life on Earth is therefore threatened by our brother's inability to be equal, loving, caring, sharing and mutually giving and supportive of his Earth family, a natural spiritual existence.

Our modern day Earth life is facing its real consideration of owning life's self destruction once again, for our inability to live in a chosen harmonic balance is never achieved. The cause and effect of his scientific practices attest to this review as the UFO condition itself.

Back