• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ancient UFO awareness

victimized

Skilled Investigator
Star lore is an allegory, a fed back human mind awareness of being attacked by the stars-visited by the stars in images spirit manifestation, the cooling effect aligned to the re-introduction of occult sciences. The ancient occult practice the pyramids/temples causing the radiation trajectories or pathways to reheat.

If you look at the historical evidence of America and the surrounding land body, the information stated that a huge catastrophe had occurred on ancient Earth, millions of years ago, where the Great Pyramid sunk the sea bed and was now itself deeply embedded beneath the sea. Evidence of the land mass sink studied and proven correct, as was the large metallic circular UFO manifestation hit.

The human mind has always been affected by the origin Earth disaster attack/conversion, and whenever new occult practice is conducted, the mind observes the information being caused and then relates stories about the conditions it is aware of.

Nuclear science on Earth has always caused the ancient black body pathways to reheat, why the human mind observing/being affected by irradiation becomes aware of the interactive advice relating to ancient Earth disasters and out of space visitation, as a process of atmospheric changes and unnatural manifestation.

The Shaman and his plant drug taking, the reintroduction to his own ancient awareness as a spiritual occultist and causer of the ancient disaster on Earth.

I became aware of atmospheric feed back and human spirit imagery movement, as the atmospheric body began to alter its mass. I also witnessed in person the spiritual bodies of deceased humans, once living humans moving through the atmosphere as a body presence, as the atmospheric body mass changed its natural photon recordings into a huge photon interaction.

The awareness allowed me to be aware that the atmospheric recording system had changed and the records of the lived life were being lost as they manifested. In the natural atmospheric lived life experience, these records once disappeared as the atmosphere was amassing new mass and also new sound. Therefore the advice of human images emerging as past lives and death experiences is notification to a natural human awareness.

Before I became badly irradiated I saw the floating corpse body image of a Native American Indian Elder, and I live in Australia.

Lost Civilizations: Atlantis: The Story of Atlantis

The land mass sinking or being sucked under, also a topic of historical awareness, for Planet Earth and its fed back imagery stated that huge holes were bored into her body. If the atmospheric body is changed above ground, then it would effect 2 conditions....atmospheric suck up and also below water holes changing and suck down.

e Book of Enoch, like the Genesis Apocryphon, refers to these ‘sons of God’ as Watchers – a term also used in the Book of Daniel. Enoch alleges that two hundred of these Watchers descended to Earth in the days of Jared (Genesis 5:18), and some of them are given names. The worst ones of all were Shernihaza, the leader of the evil angels, and Azazel who was accused of having ‘scattered over the earth the secrets of heaven and hath rebelled against the Mighty One’.

God was moved to anger at these Watchers because of the horrible practices that they had introduced upon the Earth. And there was something else: God was angry at the fact that they had disclosed certain secrets, and were teaching them to their sons, the Nephilim. We are not told exactly what these secrets were except that they were ‘eternal secrets’ which men of Earth were striving to learn, and which God did not intend for fallen man to discover.

Enoch 7:1-6:

“And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them…And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells [450 feet]: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.”

Genesis 6:12-13:

“And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”

Jubilees 5:2-3:

“And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike man and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth – all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men [was] thus evil continually.”

1 Corinthians 15:39-40:

“All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.”

Human kind by atmospheric fed back advice is once again noticing that the flesh of animals is corrupted (UFO attacks on the animal or beast), birds have fallen out of the sky enmasse and our life shares a DNA condition with birds....keratin.

The human realization that "feathers" was a protection of life, for our skin/cells and hair belongs to the status of keratin. When we get irradiated our hair falls out.

It is notable that the ancient Egyptians went bald also and began to wear wigs - sexual disease/stigmata.

If we look into history relating to the "blood diseases" and stigmata, in 17th century, a Holy War was fought again and wig wearing apparent, as was the recurrence of sexual diseases.

If we question has occult practice ever stopped being practiced, the answer is no, for the levitation of stone was demonstrated by Tibetan Monks www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/.../ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htmTibetan Monks levitate stones by using an acoustic levitation technique with the aid of drams in this 1939 sketch by Swedish aircraft designer Henry Kjellson.

Mars has been named 2 conditions...the God of War and also the protection of Earth. Mars is also the Red Planet, a converted planet in the attack on Earth and a planet that would assist dealing with attacking black body radiation streams to Earth.

So we should question has the body of Mars changed into the same UFO condition that Earth is witnessing due to nuclear sciences?
What the hell is this? NASA photo reveals mysterious black object over Mars

I've been irradiated multiple times waiting for my microwave burritos to be cooked and the only thing I got to show for it is a slight paunch.

As long as we're just going to post random stuff, it might as well be random good stuff.

"Ceremony"/Joy Division

This is why events unnerve me,
They find it all, a different story,
Notice whom for wheels are turning,
Turn again and turn towards this time,
All she ask's the strength to hold me,
Then again the same old story,
Word will travel, oh so quickly,
Travel first and lean towards this time.

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.

Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Avenues all lined with trees,
Picture me and then you start watching,
Watching forever, forever,
Watching love grow, forever,
Letting me know, forever.