• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

An interesting interview with Timothy Green Beckley

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
You can safely fast forward through the first half of the broadcast without missing anything new.
I have a great deal of respect for Tim since he's one of the few long term ufo researchers around these days who has maintained an honorable reputation, yet still managed to earn a living doing something he obviously loves. And there's also the fact that he purchased the first commercial ufo related article I ever wrote-Hitler's Wonder Weapon-for the Winter, 1995 issue of his UFO Sightings magazine.
I hope you enjoy the interview as much as I did.

Mogwa said:
... the fact that he purchased the first commercial ufo related article I ever wrote-Hitler's Wonder Weapon-for the Winter, 1995 issue of his UFO Sightings magazine...

Hey, very cool Mogwa. Congratulations on getting your article published.

I'd be interested in getting a link to the original article, so we can enjoy it, in addition to any other work you might have out there.

Thanks, Tom. The article I mentioned was print published in 1995, and is still copyrighted as far as I know. I seriously doubt it is available anywhere online.

Back