• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Amazing Patriots Super Bowl Champs again! Can you say Dynasty?!!

Shygirl

Paranormal Novice
Congratulations to the best football team in history! So proud of the Patriots! They're hard work, perseverance, dedication and belief in one another earned them a much deserved win! What an amazing game-best Super Bowl ever played!

To come back from a ten point deficit like they did says it all! Never give up! Patriots Nation baby! The loyal Patriots fan knew you'd be bringing that beautiful trophy home once again guys! Thank you for a wonderful season and proving once again you are the best! To all the doubters, neigh stayers, haters-I ask you this, "You mad? You sad? We glad! Haha in ya mouth bitches!!!!

Also want to say I love Dark Matters Radio! Don Ecker, Rich Sarrdet-you guys are the best! Look forward to open line Friday's anxiously every week-amazing, enlightening, mind opening conversations and discussions you can't get anywhere else! Thank you Don and Rich-I'm so happy and lucky to be one of your loyal listeners and biggest fans! Keep up the great work guys-please! The world needs more of you two! Honestly!!!

Love,

Krystal (shy girl)

As a Bills fan I give grudging respect and congrats to the Patriots for their win, they hung in there even though it looked like history was about to repeat itself with "The Catch part II "

Please feel free to drop in over the next two weeks and keep us up to date on inflate gate. I'm looking forward to the investigations and hopefully the Bills can take advantage of the Patriots upcoming Draft pick being taken from them.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear about the 90 seconds the ball boy had with the team's balls in the restroom. Considering how much I heard i don't think Belicheck could be held accountable but why would Brady as great as a qb he is and as great as a team the Patriots are feel like they would have to resort to such a piddly little act ? Is it not good enough to win you must completely dominate? They certainly showed over the past season they can win on talent alone why f*** with the balls?

I'm also curious about Gisele's response to Tom's penchant for soft balls.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back