• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

All Aboard The Insanity Train : David Ruben interviews John Lear

ward

Paranormal Adept
So i mentioned this interview on DMR tonight.

Ever hear anything so bad it's good? Well this qualifies

David Ruben interviews John Lear

this is definitely the wackiest Lear interview i have ever heard. The host freaks out during the conversation, John just steam rolls over him for most of the show. Big Foot comes from Mars, 49 planets in our solar system, you can't make this stuff up.

Trust me your mouth will be on the floor about every 30 seconds.

Enjoy and take in small doses ;) it starts @ 42:17

the interview is no longer on You Tube so i made an MP3 get it here;

Coast To Coast Am - MArch 1 2014 - Conspiracies & Genetic Engineering

Mirror

Coast To Coast Am - MArch 1…mp3 (65,47 MB) - uploaded.net

I heard that also Ward and it was the worst I have ever heard Lear. He has really gone off his rocker. Everything apparently is Israel's fault in Lears mind. What a joke he has become. I actually did not make it the entire interview, I had to shut it off after a while.

Thanks Ward! I love when you call in on Fridays, you're very knowledge and respectful, it's refreshing! I wish you guys lived on the East coast near me, feel like all the good stuff happens way over there, I'm jealous! I want so badly to be involved and participate in this community-well with people like you and Don and Rich. I can't seem to find anyone around my area who really shares my passion and interest in the esoteric, Tim Binnall is close enough but too busy unfortunately lol just wanted to relay my sincere admiration for DMR and appreciate your insightful comments/topics you bring to the discussion. I'm too shy too ever call in, I'd be dumbfounded actually interacting with Don and Rich-be star struck. Thanks for listening guys!

Love your biggest fan,

Krystal.

"The worst I have ever heard Lear"... Very damned funny. Have you seen the Lear interview youtube vids with the Serpo guy? I dunno... I think there's heavy competition here, but respect your opinion, Ward and R, and no, I couldn't bring myself to listen to the damned thing, either.

[Edit: Shygirl -- hey, just do it! Most of the podcasters and radio guys are just brilliant bullsh*tters, in the very best sense of the word! Every time you hear them say "absolutley" (a fave thing from Alex Jones to the BBC), that's a way of saying "yes", whilst biding time while they figure out what to say. I used to be terrified, too... if you can talk to friends in your kitchen, you can do radio! Just remember the FCC rules on what words you shouldn't say!]

Last edited:
Wow! This is a good example of why this sort of thing can be so ...unseemly. Either Ruben is psychologically susceptible to believing unsubstantiated bullshit or he is yanking Lear's chain bigtime.

Thanks Ward! I love when you call in on Fridays, you're very knowledge and respectful, it's refreshing! I wish you guys lived on the East coast near me, feel like all the good stuff happens way over there, I'm jealous! I want so badly to be involved and participate in this community-well with people like you and Don and Rich. I can't seem to find anyone around my area who really shares my passion and interest in the esoteric, Tim Binnall is close enough but too busy unfortunately lol just wanted to relay my sincere admiration for DMR and appreciate your insightful comments/topics you bring to the discussion. I'm too shy too ever call in, I'd be dumbfounded actually interacting with Don and Rich-be star struck. Thanks for listening guys!

Love your biggest fan,

Krystal.

Thanks for saying hi Krystal, you are right Friday nights are a hoot to talk to Don and Rich. So many great callers on Fridays it's like a paranormal party line. You can still email Don with questions if you don't want to call, would love to hear some of your ideas on these strange topics.

Wow! This is a good example of why this sort of thing can be so ...unseemly. Either Ruben is psychologically susceptible to believing unsubstantiated bullshit or he is yanking Lear's chain bigtime.

You know trainedobserver, on my second listen through i was getting the hunch that may of been what was happening, he was either playing along or he was losing it on the air ;)

Love your biggest fan,

Krystal.

Krystal,

What is there to be nervous about? We are a tight connected community. Don't be shy (no pun intended LOL!) but work up your nerve and try it out. I think you might find yourself enjoying it! 818-381-4674 in case you work up your nerve ....

Decker

Thank you so much for posting this ward. This subject came up elsewhere in this forum. For me it wasn't so much about Lear... It was business as usual afaic.. but the night's fanboy/enabling host. At any rate I did fall asleep and in a perverse way, regretted it because I did so badly want to hear the whole show.

btw here's what the gabbers have to say on the subject
David Ruben

t'was not David's finest hour

Last edited:
Back