• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens R US

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept
Why should invasion need brute force ?

I'd like to speculate that James Cameron may have partially hit it on the nail with Avatar lol. Imagine for a moment 4 dominant inter-stellar species in our galactic sector fighting over our planet. Fully understanding that brute force would obliterate the relatively stable ecosystems that could eventually support the instantiation of their race on a planet requiring minimal effort to render it compatible.

Each has reached a point in their evolution where the transfer of their conscience to human Avatars is possible.
latest

In a winner takes all scheme they've identified the dominating civilizations on earth, infiltrating them with the ultimate goal of eradicating all competition.

In this sad scenario, a solar system harboring planet coprolite has developed an avatar with orange hair and the consequences are disastrous.

... but seriously lol, the idea of Avatars from different sources operating on this planet is interesting ;)
(could explain the men in black mystery)

Avatrump-the-Movie--128609.jpg

If you'll allow me, I'll add an extra step into the rabbit hole lol.

Being on the cusp of quantum computing and AI... what's stopping the creation of an Avatar, an artificial consciousness if you like, that has the ability to encapsulate and process the entire cultural experience of a specie .
This 'Frankensteinian' construct pushes all the right buttons to get on top of the ant hill regardless of moral concerns ;)

.... ring a bell ? ;)

If they could do that, they wouldn't need to invade at all. We would literally have nothing relevant for them to take.

Back