• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien MIB

A

apostle15

Has anyone heard about or seen any dog face men... dressed like MIB'S? Last month on C2C a woman called in a said she had a sighting I am curious to know if anyone else might have also. I am looking into the matter and I'd like some info that could send me on the right trail.

Hey Buddy. You have asked the wrong group of people. Most of the people on this forum are C2C haters, they absolutely do not enjoy being entertained when it comes to the paranormal and consider themselves to be "serious" students of this stuff. I usually keep my trap shut but just thought i would warn you before they start hating on you. I think the forum users and hosts don't like C2C because of how popular it is....could be wrong though.

Pardon us for not subscribing to the lowest common denomenator and not automatically granting the benefit of the doubt to any whackjob's story no matter how ludicrous. You want entertainment? There's plenty of that elsewhere. Here we like to use a more critical eye, sorry if that offends you, "Open Mind" (oh the irony).

Open_Mind2007 said:
Hey Buddy. You have asked the wrong group of people. Most of the people on this forum are C2C haters, they absolutely do not enjoy being entertained when it comes to the paranormal and consider themselves to be "serious" students of this stuff. I usually keep my trap shut but just thought i would warn you before they start hating on you. I think the forum users and hosts don't like C2C because of how popular it is....could be wrong though.

You're being insulting here to. You can insult, but others shouldn't....... (See thread he/she made "Why can't we all get along")

No one else is suspicious of the guy with a total of 2 posts making a statement, then they guy with 3 posts responding by slamming us?

Again . . . maybe it's my conspiratorial mind . . .

(don't take the bait!)
:p

-DBTrek

i went out with a dog faced girl. she was very nice. liked to lick stuff.

in this world i would not discount any unusual beings. there are a couple within this thread. ;)

a dog faced man in black is not out of the realm of possiblity. things are rarly as they seem. i like to actually keep an open mind on this sort of thing.

Back