• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ALIEN CAUGHT ABDUCTING CAT - REAL Grey Alien Caught on Tape

ApexTVFanclub

Paranormal Novice

Is this a real video of a grey alien caught on tape abducting a cat? What do you think? You have probably heard of countless stories of humans getting abducted, but what about pets such a cats? This video appears to show a grey alien taking / abducting a cat, but the real question is if the footage is genuine.

I especially liked the slo-mo at one point, and the magnification! Whew! Big help that was. :confused: And then the big red circle, just in case you weren't focusing on the right area of the video - because heaven knows I was glued to the left hand side watching those fishes in the aquarium tank. Who wouldn't be? Extremely helpful video. :) What would we do without such!

P.S. Pretty slutty cat imo. Evinced absolutely no resistance. Been going on a while, I expect. :eek:

Brilliant! :p

Is this a real video of a grey alien caught on tape abducting a cat? What do you think? You have probably heard of countless stories of humans getting abducted, but what about pets such a cats? This video appears to show a grey alien taking / abducting a cat, but the real question is if the footage is genuine.
Funny

Funny, a little comedy relief!

Back