• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien autopsy film author admits fraud

Hold on guys:
It is beyond reasonable doubt that the footage is fake.
I think the entire thing is nonsense but I have to tell you this:

They claim that they remade the original film but include something like six frames of the original film in the new one. Apparently the old film was in awful condition!

So in other words their line is that yes its fake/hoaxed/remade with a dummy but based on a "real" film (that they allegedly still have) and in part the new film contains some of the old so it is not entirely fake.

I am not going to be the muppet who sits there and goes through it frame by frame, but some poor believer will........

Clever eh!
Sly and cunning too.

Hats off that they are still going!

Sometimes less is more, it seems so anyway.
Strange business.

...They claim that they remade the original film but include something like six frames of the original film in the new one. Apparently the old film was in awful condition! So in other words their line is that yes its fake/hoaxed/remade with a dummy but based on a "real" film (that they allegedly still have) and in part the new film contains some of the old so it is not entirely fake. I am not going to be the muppet who sits there and goes through it frame by frame, but some poor believer will.......
Actually, some "muppet" actually did just that, my resident rocket scientist Ron Regehr, and he has an extensive chapter in his forthcoming book (working title: Another Damn Book About Roswell) that addresses this claim of several frames of real footage. He turned MY head w/ what his analysis has determined. Baby and the bathwater time folks... I never thought I'd hear myself say this about that, but "Hold on a minute," Indeed!

As you may have noticed I have the curse bad of timing :oops:
I suprise myself sometimes:eek:
If I blame the trickster, I trust you will understand;)

Seriously though I suspect that Mr Reghir would be in possession of professional grade kit and an 'original', what I was imagining was somebody doing so via a 'youtubed' version.

Will he come on the show when the book is out? I am as interested in what he did, as much as what he found.

...Will he come on the show when the book is out? I am as interested in what he did, as much as what he found.
Of course. I'll get an update on the book project from him. We just did a quick errand of mercy road trip to Colorado yesterday but, for some reason, his new book-in-progress never came up in conversation.

Back