• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ah ... Internet Hate

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is a little sumpin' I needed to get off my chest ...

Let me start this “screed” off right … I really suspect that “PEOPLE” are truly SCREWED! Whew! Got that off my chest …

I have been doing this computer/internet thing a long time, almost as long as I have been doing the UFO/Paranormal thingy. One thing I have learned to the Nth degree is this … most people talk out their ass. No, really! Since I announced the thing about the two hour special, Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed, my part in it and who some of the participants are, it has made its way around the world via the net. Damn, as I expected the HATE already has swamped the internet before ONE FREAKEN second has aired. Of course the skeptics have weighted in, as a matter of fact I received an email from someone you would all know this morning. The crux of the note was admonishing me for several of the “names” in the show. I have made my way round the net looking at sites where the special is discussed and many HATE it because of folks they are SURE are involved …. who are NOT involved. I suppose it is simply a matter of time until I receive my share of HATE. Who cares?
I have not seen the finished product so Sunday on July 20th, I will be glued to my television too. Even though I was the Research Producer I did not have final say on anything but this I can say, at this point I think this will be a blockbuster and the start of many conversations around the globe. My bottom line is pretty damned simple, I am certain there are many, many unexplained anomalies on our Moon. Anomalies that NASA has gone out of its way to ignore. I personally found several of these and no one in officialdom wants to talk about it. When confronted with these questions they either ignore them or they indicate they think you are crazy. Well boys and girls … I say bullshit! These are legitimate questions and when you consider that I helped pay for these missions (we all did by our taxes) to the moon they have a responsibility to honestly answer these questions. Oh, and one more thing please, why not wait until the program airs and then let us all discuss it? Sound fair?

Don Ecker

InternetHate.jpg

I look forward to seeing this though I will need to wait until it hits either Netflix or Amazon Prime or Youtube since I don't have cable and only internet access.

Some of the first UFO-related radio I listened to were your UFO Tonight shows and I found the moon-related shows to be some of the best. In one show, I recall someone going to a NASA location where he (don't recall his name) said that he was able to get in somehow and see some kind of probe get launched but when he asked about the moon, they all looked like they had seen a ghost and behaved like he stumbled on highly classified material (recalled from memory, so I am probably off on some of the details).

I also recall (from your show) a case of a woman who said that she witnessed someone at NASA air brushing out UFOs. I'm hoping the show was edited well and your research used.

Some of the first UFO-related radio I listened to were your UFO Tonight shows and I found the moon-related shows to be some of the best. In one show, I recall someone going to a NASA location where he (don't recall his name) said that he was able to get in somehow and see some kind of probe get launched but when he asked about the moon, they all looked like they had seen a ghost and behaved like he stumbled on highly classified material (recalled from memory, so I am probably off on some of the details).
I also recall (from your show) a case of a woman who said that she witnessed someone at NASA air brushing out UFOs. I'm hoping the show was edited well and your research used.

Thanks for the note Technomaget. By the way, both those people you mentioned are on the show, Donna Hare and Vito Saccheri. I also am looking forward to viewing this program.

Decker

haters-gonna-hate_o_930792.jpg

My bottom line is pretty damned simple, I am certain there are many, many unexplained anomalies on our Moon. Anomalies that NASA has gone out of its way to ignore. I personally found several of these and no one in officialdom wants to talk about it. When confronted with these questions they either ignore them or they indicate they think you are crazy. Well boys and girls … I say bullshit! These are legitimate questions [and] they have a responsibility to honestly answer these questions…
NASA spokesperson Jim Oberg just signed up on the Paracast Forum. Let's ask jimo Don! If anyone would know, it's jimo. How (umm) timely.

Jimo, come in... moon-base alpha-don calling... Moon to jimo... Jimo? ;)
Welcome to the forum jimo, btw... LTNT2 :cool:

NASA spokesperson Jim Oberg just signed up on the Paracast Forum. Let's ask jimo Don! If anyone would know, it's jimo. How (umm) timely.

Well by golly! Ain't that pure coincidence! That moon show is coming up in a couple a days and Jim joins the Paracast. Well goody ...

Decker

I was waiting for ollll Jimbo to crawl out of his hole to make comments. Of course an actual Astronaut is not credible according to Mr OBERG>

OK OBERG lets see what you have.

I created an event on Facebook for this as a viewer party. I have since been involved in a bitch fight with several debunkers who popped up in the group event.

Anyone want to join th efun? join the event on FAcebook

put your boxing gloves on.

If you read my first post in this thread then you will know I have been scanning the net' to see what is being posted around the net' concerning the still as yet un-aired lunar special "Aliens on the Moon: Truth Exposed" set for July 20th on the SyFy channel.

Just found this posted on ATS by one of the Paracast's newest members, Dr. James Oberg.

originally posted by: JimOberg
SyFy's "Alien Bases on the Moon" is going to be a doozie for the tin foil hat crowd, I hear. Donna Hare is back with amazing new stuff she has "just remembered". Old retreads like Vito Saccheri and his underground corridors beneath Clear Lake, Texas, shows his face. Mike Bara, Richard Hoagland's glowering attack gerbil, pontificates. Even John Walston unveils his secret-design telescope that allows HIM to see all those secret space bases invisible to mere mortals. More fun than the proverbial barrel full.

[dup post in aldrin thread]

FYI

Decker

Jeepers Creepers, for a fella who thinks (well, in public anyway) that the entire UFO field is bogus and bullshit, my ol' buddy Jim sure makes the rounds. This from the Open Minds site ...

Jim Oberg
July 10, 2014 at 6:59 am
Seems to be a retread of sillinesses debunked decades ago — what do you want to bet the program is full of ‘artist concepts’ based on FIFTY-year old photos, that ignore all subsequent moon mapping missions by half a dozen nations? Will ANY of these ‘anomalies’ actually be specified by lunar latitude/longitude so a curious viewer could then go verify with newer, better images? Not on your life, if the program [didn't the producer recently release "I was Bigfoot's Babymomma"? Maybe not...] follows form. Advertisers LOVE these kinds of shows, that are guaranteed to attract the kind of viewers so open-minded their brains have fallen out, who will believe ANYTHING they see on the screen. It’s their ecological niche."

Come on Jim, be a little more gentle, kay' ??

Decker

Last edited:
If you read my first post in this thread then you will know I have been scanning the net' to see what is being posted around the net' concerning the still as yet un-aired lunar special "Aliens on the Moon: Truth Exposed" set for July 20th on the SyFy channel.

Just found this posted on ATS by one of the Paracast's newest members, Dr. James Oberg.

originally posted by: JimOberg
SyFy's "Alien Bases on the Moon" is going to be a doozie for the tin foil hat crowd, I hear. Donna Hare is back with amazing new stuff she has "just remembered". Old retreads like Vito Saccheri and his underground corridors beneath Clear Lake, Texas, shows his face. Mike Bara, Richard Hoagland's glowering attack gerbil, pontificates. Even John Walston unveils his secret-design telescope that allows HIM to see all those secret space bases invisible to mere mortals. More fun than the proverbial barrel full.

[dup post in aldrin thread]

FYI

Decker

Attacking the person and not addressing issues, always a fall back from positions of weakness.

Hey, Don Ecker – I had a similar experience after a troll took me to task with my review of “The Lost Civilization Enigma” and I responded with a “Fat Man” of my own… Bottom Feeders And Critics.

I reached the point with some of these jokers where I refuse to even be polite to them anymore after they’ve crossed the line and make it personal. I’m embarrassed for them because they have no work of their own… unless you call being a critic “work.” Besides being debunkers… what’s their actual contribution to the discussion?

There are those people out there who are trying to maintain their stronghold on “the truth” when in fact nothing we actually believe might actually be true… suppression of any evidence that might rewrite history is shunned, squelched, and banned by “the establishment” because they can’t or won’t let go of their control.

There is “something” on The Moon and Mars… something that’s curious and unexplainable until we actually make the effort to investigate it in earnest. Are those artifacts that were built by aliens or by an advanced civilization that existed here before us and destroyed themselves before the dawn of our recorded history?

Why not go there and find out?

I don't have SyFy either... I hope I'll be able to find this on Amazon Instant Video after it's aired.

The most productive way to discuss the issue of lunar anomalies is pic by pic, bringing to the table what we do and do not know about what is shown in each unusual ccd image, vs what should be there according to convention.

This will probably not actually happen when dealing with skeptics of the "already convinced" variety.

I woke up this morning thinking about this thread and the other one"Aliens On The Moon..."

My problem with any kind of debate with someone from NASA like James Oberg/O-Borg is that you know that no matter what evidence you show him he'll debunk it regardless of it's validity. Fact is... he might actually be a full-blooded believer and knows more about ancient/alien artifacts on the moon then we could ever imagine! He knows for a FACT what the anomalies are and he has the unaltered original pictures at his disposal. He knows the answer to my question that I posed above.

If you were to ask him a direct question you know it would be an outright lie; so why bother? If he's going to maintain the "official story" than what's the point?

I've always wondered how a movie can be "The most thrilling ride of the summer!!" before the movie is even out in theaters. I know movies are previewed by supposed critics and all, but I've always been disgusted and frustrated by these particular advertisements, especially when the movie comes out and turns out to be a POS.

Judgement is something that can only be accomplished after the evidence has been presented, reviewed (fairly), and processed. Considering the program hasn't even aired, yet, people passing judgement on it are fools and debunkers.

I don't know if it's an effect of my getting older or recent life events, but I've been able to tune out quite a bit of BS these days. My advice, Don, is to do just that. Ignore the haters and debunkers...at least until the show airs, then keep ignoring most of them, still. Only address the appropriate and intelligent critics, you know, the ones who can present a good argument supported with references. The others are just expressing opinion or cutting you (or the topic) down. Have broad shoulders, brother, and realize that the haters are meaningless.

For my own take on the Moon and what-not, I don't buy into aliens up there at all, but I'll watch the show all the same. I want to hear the arguments presented in the program anyway. I'm looking forward to it.

J.

Okay, this is a little sumpin' I needed to get off my chest ...

Let me start this “screed” off right … I really suspect that “PEOPLE” are truly SCREWED! Whew! Got that off my chest …

I have been doing this computer/internet thing a long time, almost as long as I have been doing the UFO/Paranormal thingy. One thing I have learned to the Nth degree is this … most people talk out their ass. No, really! Since I announced the thing about the two hour special, Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed, my part in it and who some of the participants are, it has made its way around the world via the net. Damn, as I expected the HATE already has swamped the internet before ONE FREAKEN second has aired. Of course the skeptics have weighted in, as a matter of fact I received an email from someone you would all know this morning. The crux of the note was admonishing me for several of the “names” in the show. I have made my way round the net looking at sites where the special is discussed and many HATE it because of folks they are SURE are involved …. who are NOT involved. I suppose it is simply a matter of time until I receive my share of HATE. Who cares?
I have not seen the finished product so Sunday on July 20th, I will be glued to my television too. Even though I was the Research Producer I did not have final say on anything but this I can say, at this point I think this will be a blockbuster and the start of many conversations around the globe. My bottom line is pretty damned simple, I am certain there are many, many unexplained anomalies on our Moon. Anomalies that NASA has gone out of its way to ignore. I personally found several of these and no one in officialdom wants to talk about it. When confronted with these questions they either ignore them or they indicate they think you are crazy. Well boys and girls … I say bullshit! These are legitimate questions and when you consider that I helped pay for these missions (we all did by our taxes) to the moon they have a responsibility to honestly answer these questions. Oh, and one more thing please, why not wait until the program airs and then let us all discuss it? Sound fair?

Don Ecker

InternetHate.jpg

Fuck em Don I say and let the validity of the information presented stand on it's own.

"Haters are going to hate" as the old net meme says.

Hell I have listened to enough of your shows and read enough of your posts to understand you don't expect people to "believe" but to take the evidence presented and draw one's own conclusions from the evidence.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Back