• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abduction or I'll have a toke of that.

tyder001

Paranormal Adept
This guy is about my age. I was surfing the web looking at alien abduction stuff when I came across this. I had two thoughts while I was watching. Either this guy had some killer weed in the seventies or he had quite an experience. :cool:

I was looking into abductions about 4 or 5 months ago and came across this very guy . This dude seem's very intresting . I noticed him while looking into Jim Moroney . Have you ever heard of him before? He spoke at a MUFON convention in LA about his abduction encounter from the 80's . You can watch it on youtube. I think the fellow from your post was at the confrence as well . Thanks for giving out some book title's I appreciate it .

I've read his book and exchanged email with him. I posted a video in the forum recently of his where he is showing marks acquired during an alleged abduction under a black light that disappeared shortly after it was posted. Steven Jones appeared in the documentary Fast Walkers and has been a few podcasts as well. For what it is worth, I don't think experiences are due to any drug use.

Oh man, I'm sorry Trained. Your link may be what I was following now that I think of it. I clicked on something you had posted and then got distracted (happens often these days) and then saw this one on the youtube list and clicked on it. :confused: I should have thought to go back and check the original thread that got me onto this one. Anyway, that's my ramble. I'm sure it's as clear as mud. :p

Back