• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductees on ABC Primetime 8/18

More of the same. Very distracting flashy background graphics/video and quick cut-scenes with "spooky music",typical mainstream fare. Stopped watching about mid-way through the Romanek mess.

After watching that, it just confirmed my belief that ALL people that think that they have been abducted by aliens from their bedrooms have actually had a sleep paralysis episode.
And forget about Stan Romanek, what a bunch of craziness. Look at the grief he's bringing his family, although if his book is successful, I suspect it'll have been worth it.

After watching that, it just confirmed my belief that ALL people that think that they have been abducted by aliens from their bedrooms have actually had a sleep paralysis episode.
And forget about Stan Romanek, what a bunch of craziness. Look at the grief he's bringing his family, although if his book is successful, I suspect it'll have been worth it.

So you watched a sensationalized tv special about abduction..
Around 50% of abductions happen while people were not in bed.
They can be driving, walking along, etc.
Also with this 50% they are not put back in a bed.

So you watched a sensationalized tv special about abduction..
Around 50% of abductions happen while people were not in bed.
They can be driving, walking along, etc.
Also with this 50% they are not put back in a bed.

Hi, I'm glad that you read what you quoted me on. Please re-read it and then reply. I specifically mentioned "from their bedrooms." In this situation I can say with confidence that the most likely (and rational) explanation is sleep paralysis.

Back