• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aaron Kaplan show

F

Fcseven

After hearing this entire show (yes I listened to the whole two hours and thirty minutes) I feel perplexed. How could Mr. Kaplan come into an interview so incredibly unprepared? Not only was he unprepared, but when the hard question came it sounded to this listener like he was trying to change the subject. Was it in hopes his new line of ramblings would confuse Gene and Chris? Was it like Gene suggested and he knew this was BS and felt like having fun (trolling)? I don't know about anyone else but the absurdity of this clown and the masterful way G and C were questioning him was highly entertaining. It was almost like watching a cat play with it's meal before putting an end to the sad bastard. It made a boring night at work go a little faster due to sheer hilarity. A+++

Questions for Aaron Kaplan

That was a stream of semi-consciousness if I've ever heard one.

Was he saying the 9 UFOs seen by Arnold later went on to crash in Roswell because of a genetically tuned barrier surrounding the Earth? I don't think I've heard anyone make a connection like that before.

The frightening conclusion, was that Mr. Kaplan's analysis wasn't very deep —to put it mildly.

I listened for little over an hour, and that was enough for me.

Chris did say he didn't have the chance to read the book before the show.

A creative experience like no other....

A perfect c2c guest and don't be surprised if he shows up there soon.

Chris did say he didn't have the chance to read the book before the show.

A creative experience like no other....

A perfect c2c guest and don't be surprised if he shows up there soon.

I don't want to be rude towards this week's guest, and certainly Mr. Kaplan is entitled to his ideas re. Roswell and High Jump and all that. But when he started discussing his theories with such, well, certainty, that's when my alarm bells started to go off.

It's definitely a credit to Gene & Chris for showing such patience in trying to see if Kaplan would finally start to substantiate his material as the interview progressed.

That had to be the strangest amalgamation of rumor, innuendo, fact, hypotheses, theory, BS, distortion, etc., that I've ever heard. I don't know how Chris and Gene kept from just laughing hysterically, in fact at about the hour mark or so I could tell Chris was choking back the laughter. Gene just sounded frustrated, like "what the hell did we get outselves into this time."...

A high point was when someone (probably Chris) burst out laughing away from the mic. But Kaplan heard it.;)

Instead of complaining, I'll frame a couple of questions instead. Had either of you read the book ahead of time? I know Chris didn't. If you had read the book, would you have had Kaplan as a guest anyway? The book looks like the work of a crank. I would never knowingly buy a book of this caliber.

Instead of complaining, I'll frame a couple of questions instead. Had either of you read the book ahead of time? I know Chris didn't. If you had read the book, would you have had Kaplan as a guest anyway? The book looks like the work of a crank. I would never knowingly buy a book of this caliber.

It was a matter of time and scheduling, but we also wanted to use Aaron as an object lesson of people who present wacky viewpoints without evidence. He's one of many, and, having read part of the book, I see it is no more illuminating.

I have been a "lurker" for a very long time. I joined the forum today after listening to the Kaplan show. I just could not pass up the opportunity to applaud both Gene and Chris for their outstanding composure throughout. Yes, Chris did LOL. But, it was indeed justified and Kaplan knew it. BTW, glad to be out of the shadows.

Well as I alluded to earlier, the one aspect of the Paracast I love, which by the way is EXTREMELY hard to find out there today, is that the hosts will not allow a constant run of bullshit to predominate any show. At first they are willing to ask where the guest is coming from, then if that fails, they begin to exercise a mode of inquiry into proof gathering, and when that seems unattainable, move directly into correction and justification.

They do this for the audience and I for one find it so much more advantageous, than allowing what I like to call the "Snooryian" form of, "yessss that's right, oohhhh ahuh ahuh, well interesting.....Please go on" obsequence to every bit of hyperbole spewed forth by guests similar to Mr. Kaplan.

Some call Coast Two Coast Am an, "entertainment" vehicle, but I'm sorry, they do not attempt to come across this way in any of their advertising or "investigatory" endeavors. All you have to do is listen to a few minutes of Linda Molten Howe and you can see the sorry difference between this show and C2C.

Lastly, Chris, at one point during the broadcast I began to worry that you were going to reach through the phone and clip the guy one! LOL! In the entire time I have heard you, from guest hosting to your latest position, I never once witnessed this change in your demeanor. I do not blame you one iota, but thought Gene would be the one to blow a gasket first.

Sometimes you need the quacks on to remind you of why the Paracast utilizes the format they do. Therein lies the difference!

what on earth was that? You guys lured the poor fellow on just to tear him apart didn't you?! but in all seriousness, this episode really frustrated me. Mainly the fact that any question posed to the guest was replied to by going off tangent to some other spectrum of ufo/paranormal lore, and I just simply couldn't follow the reasoning, or lack thereof.

I just finished listening to the show,..

What can i say other than i think he forgot implying Superman and Elvis into his "theories" ::)
wow

Back