• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A New Hypothesis - Giant Insect Based Entities

I've just discovered the Pennsylvania Cave Creature -
The skeleton is made of insect-like chitin and the tail has the horseshoe clasper-shaped ending. I can therefore predict that the mystery long tail and semi-circular pad is used for mating. This is also most likely a male specimen, due to the fact that only male dragonflies possess the clasper, which attaches to the female during courtship. My hypothesis can therefore be tested by the discovery of a specimen in better condition, so that DNA samples can be taken for analysis.

Source: Journal of the Bizarre Journal of the Bizarre: Mysterious Creature Discovered in Pennsylvania!

cave-creature-chitin.jpg

Wow, okay....
I'm not sure what to think here. One article with anonymous contributors is not much to go on. Why would the teacher want to remain anonymous?
To connect this to the cattle mutilation mystery based on, well not much, is a very large leap.
Is this really serious?

Wow, okay....
I'm not sure what to think here. One article with anonymous contributors is not much to go on. Why would the teacher want to remain anonymous?
To connect this to the cattle mutilation mystery based on, well not much, is a very large leap.
Is this really serious?

Hi, thanks for the post. My whole hypothesis will take time to accept, I know, but it's the only one that's anywhere close to fitting all the available evidence. So yes, I am serious. I just happened to find this next article after posting the thread, believe it or not:

UPDATE! Is there a link between cattle mutilation and "mystery creature"?

Mr. Click witnessed a strange creature on the back of a cow. He described this creature as a football-shaped animal with hairless yellowish skin, which looked like a cross between a crab and a scorpion. It had attached itself to the back of a cow, which was bellowing in pain, and Mr. Click observed a red fluid passing through the creature's tail, as if the animal was sucking the blood of the cow. Mr. Click also observed a white-yellow ball of light near the creature.. [end quote]

Everybody already knows that cattle mutilations are done by flaying saucers.

:D

Yes, there is well documented cases of saucer-like UFOs and cattle mutilations. But what are these saucer-entities? I propose that they are much more likely to be organic and evolved here on earth rather than from outer-space. It's possible that these creatures secrete metals for their high heat conductivity imo. It's rare in nature, but some animals DO use metals in their biology. Molluscs have teeth made with iron so they can withstand the abrasion of eating micro-vegetation off rock surfaces.

Back