• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Heartful Thanks

Wade

FeralNormal master
Don't want to get too sloppy or emotional but i have to mention its a real joy to be involved here again. The one thing I forgot about this forum and i picked up on it right away is the number of sharp cookies that are involved here and even when it at times gets slightly derailed (the conservation) , the path it takes and gets diverted to is even more interesting.

There are so many things that ive forgotten about that are finding their way back to my radar i can't imagine being involved in any other forum.

Don't want to get too sloppy or emotional but i have to mention its a real joy to be involved here again. The one thing I forgot about this forum and i picked up on it right away is the number of sharp cookies that are involved here and even when it at times gets slightly derailed (the conservation) , the path it takes and gets diverted to is even more interesting. There are so many things that ive forgotten about that are finding their way back to my radar i can't imagine being involved in any other forum.

All I can do is echo those sentiments right back at you. I think I've forgotten more than I remember and have never even had a stroke!

Don't want to get too sloppy or emotional but i have to mention its a real joy to be involved here again. The one thing I forgot about this forum and i picked up on it right away is the number of sharp cookies that are involved here and even when it at times gets slightly derailed (the conservation) , the path it takes and gets diverted to is even more interesting.

There are so many things that ive forgotten about that are finding their way back to my radar i can't imagine being involved in any other forum.
Completely agree with you and Randall,I've learned so much from so many people on here.I've recently met up with a couple of members Goggs and Spectre at a conference.Both smart and down to earth guys,which I think sums up the majority on here.

Hi Wade I didn't realise what had happened. Fantastic to see you back.

300px-Bell_X-1_46-062_%28in_flight%29.jpg
well.jpg
wooden-spoon-picture-id480641161

˙NOOԀS ˙˥˥ƎM ˙┴Ǝſ

(Get well soon)

Back