• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Glass of Wine ...

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
... Well, my birthday is Monday, July 26th ... and I decided to offer the following ...

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine.. . And those who don't and are always seen with a bottle of water in their hand.As Ben Franklin said: "In wine there is wisdom,In beer there is freedom,In water there is bacteria."In a number of carefully controlled trials, Scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we're consuming 1 kilo of shit However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember:
Water = Poop,

Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,

than to drink water and be full of shit!

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information:

I'm doing it as a public service!

Decker

Happy Birthday and best wishes from England Don.
Are you still going to be doing a show or will you be out celebrating?

Have a great time whatever you do mate

I also prefer beer or a not 'cheap' scotch (just getting the hang of it concerning whiskey though), but happy birthday, Mr.Ecker! :)

Happy Birthday Don.

Hey guys, What do George Washington, King Solomon, and Don Ecker have in common?

...they were all born on someone else's Birthday!

(b'dunch)

Happy Birthday Don.

Hey guys, What do George Washington, King Solomon, and Don Ecker have in common?

...they were all born on someone else's Birthday!

(b'dunch)

Hahahaha! That was cute! Thank you all for the B-day wishes. I really appreciate it. Time moves on ... Birthdays come and go but Friends are (hopefully) for all time.

Thank you.

Decker

Back