• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A.D. 2012: THE SPREADING OF VIRAL PHILOSOPHY

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[excellent article that is worth reading — I've been saying for years that the meme of "2012" has more power than the actual date... media technology and the promulgation of belief is a powerful thing and we would be well-advised to be careful what we wish for or have a need to believe in! —chris]

Article HERE:

There are events in our lives that can be an effect from some cause. When causes between meaningful events happen we call it synchronicity, a part of time where we see the evidence of determination or random accident. It is hard to tell which because synchronicity or meaningful coincidence is such a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

We now have predictive programming and arguably it can be said that much of our causal engineering today is producing a kind of reverse causality where the future, as nebulous as it appears is quite literally being created in the present. That is why it is important to understand what is happening with time and how our masters wish to control it, bend it, and force it to act in another dimension for them. I know all of this sounds crazy but Orwell once said “Who controls the past, controls the future; who controls the present, controls the past.

It can be modernized to say that who controls the media controls the past present and future. The media can report that red is green, that black is white, and that the past is the way they say it is. It is framed with the present lens, glanced at only in seconds, absorbed in the collective unconscious and forgotten when confronted with who won the Dancing with the Stars competition.

The media constructs the narrative and reports on the agendas of the elite. They control how you use your time and where you should serve your time and to what purpose or cause deserves your time and concern.

Time is the fundamental organizing principle of human beings. It is the most basic and therefore the most powerful form of self-ordination. To some it is our greatest threat to personal freedom as we are slaves to time. Our evolution depends on how we use and measure our time. Past present and future happen simultaneously in the unconscious mind. Rest of Article HERE:

like like like.

my interest in all things ufo/paranormal probably lies more in the spread of ideas and belief systems more than proving to myself or others that such anomalies exist (but it's good that you guys do try) and is second only to my interest in coincidences /synchronisties, more to the point I would say my interest in such matters have zeroed in on internet based memes (but if they are paranormal in nature, so much the better)

Many many thanks for bringing this to my attention.

On a similar note, chris you have been on a posting rampage of late, it's hard to keep up with you, not complaining it's good stuff. I do want to say for my part that while I'm not convinced on everything you posit, I DO like mulling over such concepts, regardless of their validity and it's very refreshing to share a place with someone who isn't afraid to put things out there and maybe take it on the chin every now and then.

I've been saying for years that the meme of "2012" has more power than the actual date ...
media technology and the promulgation of belief is a powerful thing and we would be well-advised to
be careful what we wish for or have a need to believe in! —chris

Wise words at any time. Fortunately there are also optimists and more positive people to balance some of the negative stuf out. An acquaintance of mine gave me a book called Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think. In it the authors Peter H. Diamandis & Steven Kotler describe how human adaptation to challeges can and has produced ways of meeting our needs despite all the pessimism. We also have futurists like Kurzweil who predict an end to aging and how ultra high technology will lead to the next phase of human evolution. For some the future looks very bright, and for some people it probably will be :)

Back