• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A couple guest suggestions

Skymon876

Paranormal Adept
OK Don I know your the one man show and you can only do so much, but as a radio host you often get suggestions
here are my requests

Mike Fortson (phoenix lights)
Linda Kitei (phoenix lights)
Travis Walton, Steve Pierce
Chris Obrein
G. KNapp

Yeah i actually think Chris SHOULD be a guest. Just to hear some of the things he never talks about on the Paracast because there just isn't time with the guests. Prairie Dragons, Deer Head Man body Skin walkers, Yellow 1950 Helicopters, all his personal experiences. Also would like to hear from Chris about any of his own banishment rituals he himself has performed and the results. Great idea Ryan.

Gene and Chris, Do you happen to know S Miles Lewis? He seems one of the lesser known figures of esoterica. Miles has been an active researcher for decades and his knowledge of ufology and the paranormal is darned near encyclopedic. He would certainly bring a very broad view and decades of experience to an interview.

I'd like to hear Micah Hanks, Greg Bishop, Mr.Ecker (another moon show please!) and Brad Steiger again. As for not yet featured guests, of course Mr. Strieber ranks highly up there.

Back