• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Classified Career - Dr. Paul Czysz

trainedobserver

Paranormally Disenchanted
This guy appears to be for real. Now dead. Greer is probably sitting on several such interviews, waiting for the participants to die so that he can release them as per their agreement.

This interview (if believed) essentially confirms Dolan's "breakaway civilization" and the existence of civilization changing technologies used and suppressed by agencies within the U.S. government.

Interesting comments made about The Amazing Randi as well. He uses some pseudo-scientific terms and such, which is pretty puzzling to me, as he seems to be who he claims to be.

It's a very interesting discussion - everything related to Tesla does. But still I find a lot I his discussion to be speculative, theoretical, and filled with some 'what if' suspicion talk regarding why the tube has not yet become universal. Perhaps it is just a story that is a retold story?

A biography from Saint Louis University's homepage:
Paul A. Czysz, 1934-2013 : Saint Louis University : SLU

"After graduation he joined the McDonnell Douglas Corporation. He left the company in 1956 to serve in the U.S. Air Force at Wright Patterson Air Force Base until 1963 when he returned to St. Louis to join McDonnell Aircraft where he remained until his retirement in 1991. In 1986, Czysz was named a McDonnell Douglas Fellow for his work in hypersonic aircraft concepts."

watched it, and i could watch and listen to him for hours, body language and belief in what he asserts or summise's i cant fault.
very interesting indeed, from a very experienced man in his field..

Back