• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Christmas Post to Don

CinderMoltenHowl

Skilled Investigator
Dear Don,

Thank you very much for providing the forum members (and general public) with some of the previous episodes of Dark Matters Radio and UFOs Tonite. As you would have observed from various posts, these episodes are enjoyed immensely by the Paracast community.

Now a selfish request. Nothing would bring greater online joy and pleasure than to have a few more episodes uploaded. Greedy I know, but when you tease by uploading some of the past episodes for a hungry community, you know that we will be holding out our collective hands for more.

On a less selfish note (and really perhaps I should have PM'ed this) have a Great Christmas and a wonderful New Year (both you and Vicki). Wouldn't mind some of your cold weather where I live in Queensland, Australia (38 degrees and 90% humidity).

Cinder, thank you for your note and wishes for the Holidays. Both Vicki and I very much appreciate it.

It is the day prior to Christmas as I write this, and I and Vicki are getting ready for the big day tomorrow ... so as time allows I will see what I can do about another episode of DMR and UFOs Tonite! We are going to a very good friends later today for a Christmas party and I am in the process of baking some bread to take over. My guilty little secret is I really enjoy cooking around the Holidays. (And Vicki loves that about me, takes the process off her head! She would like it if I did all the cooking.)

By the way Cinder, we are in Southern California so the cold we experience is nothing like the rest of the country. It has been cool-ish here of late, but our cool-ish would be appreciated by all those folks back east where they are dealing with snow blizzards.

I hope everyone here has a most joyous Christmas and Holiday, may you bask in the warmth and love of your families and loved ones. Vicki, Buckwheat (our beloved HUGE Dog - 125 pounds worth of mutt) and I send you the most warm regards and wishes for a memorable Holiday. Remember to keep those eyes to the skies!

Decker

Back