• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A bit of clarification

Fubar

Paranormal Novice
Chris, I'm reading the e-version of your book. I'm not very far into it, yet, but I'm enjoying it. I have a question.
This strict admonishment set out a framework within which the ritual of animal
sacrifice was to be conducted in the Judeo-Christian tradition and might be an
important key with which to unlock the mystery of modern livestock mutilation—which that occurs exclusively in Judeo-Christian countries.

I'm reading that two different ways. Are you saying the framework of animal sacrifice can be used to understand mutilations in Judeo Christian countries only? Or, that mutilations have only been reported in Judeo Christian countries? Thanks.

Never mind. I found the answer to my question at the end of the chapter. Should have read a little farther before posting.

I have a question. I'm reading that two different ways. Are you saying the framework of animal sacrifice can be used to understand mutilations in Judeo Christian countries only? Or, that mutilations have only been reported in Judeo Christian countries? Thanks.
Chapter 12 should give you further insight into my thinking as it relates to "cattle mutilations" —a subject that is deeply grounded within a mythic archetype that is mostly (if not completely?) a western cultural phenomenon. Enjoy the rest of the book and thank you for your interest in my work & analysis! I plan to have a very active forum at stalkingtheherd.com where readers will be able to discuss this highly misunderstood "mysterious" subject. Stalking the Herd is only a large bite out of that proverbial tip of the iceberg. :)

Back