• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. Long-term susbcribers will receive free Amazon gift cards. It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Band Called Death

kanakaris

Paranormal Adept
So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?

Post a link to the documentary if you can or post the full name of it and I will take a look.. sounds interesting.

When I say the title of this thread my first thought was you were talking about this band.

But in fact you mean these guys

A Band Called Death

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
I was far more into this band called "Death" when I was much younger... Now I just laugh when I hear this stuff, I guess we all grow up a little as we get older ...
This is so super funny in a synchronistic way. I don't know if I can get it on the show, but I'm going to try. We've got a serious one with Bassett today, and I don't want him to think he's on a show where the hosts are totally mental ( or do I ? ). It has to do with ideas, and how if you don't write them down, even if you think you'll remember them, they just sort of vanish from memory. @Gene Steinberg says he hasn't written anything down in 16 years ( or should I have written that down )?

Anyway, I definitely need to write stuff down, so did that this week, and now I think I know why I forget these ideas. It's because they're probably better left forgotten. Nevertheless it's an example how my crazy mind works, so we'll see what happens. Maybe it'll end-up on the pilot for TwoMenRanting.

Last edited:

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
This is so super funny in a synchronistic way. I don't know if I can get it on the show, but I'm going to try. We've got a serious one with Bassett today, and I don't want him to think he's on a show where the hosts are totally mental ( or do I ? ). It has to do with ideas, and how if you don't write them down, even if you think you'll remember them, they just sort of vanish from memory. @Gene Steinberg says he hasn't written anything down in 16 years ( or should I have written that down )?

Anyway, I definitely need to write stuff down, so did that this week, and now I think I know why I forget these ideas. It's because they're probably better left forgotten. Nevertheless it's an example how my crazy mind works, so we'll see what happens. Maybe it'll end-up on the pilot for TwoMenRanting.
Two men ranting, sounds like the start of a great podcast man.