• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will be able to download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! FLASH! For a limited time, you can save up to 40% on your subscription. Long-term susbcribers will receive a free coupon code for the James Fox UFO documentary "The Phenomenon," which includes 3 hours of extras, while supplies last. It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Band Called Death

kanakaris

Paranormal Adept
So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?
Post a link to the documentary if you can or post the full name of it and I will take a look.. sounds interesting.

When I say the title of this thread my first thought was you were talking about this band.

But in fact you mean these guys

A Band Called Death