• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

O

Open_Mind2007

You have all heard the wierd theories about the supposed planes being digitally added to the footage...right. Well mine theory which is based on nothing but imagination..lol...is this. If the whole thing was faked and there were no planes then would it also not make sense too that there were no people in the buildings. This this theory is complete junk but I thought i would my only crazy theory....which i also do not believe...but just thought of.

It is CLEAR disinformation. Straight from the Pentagon. It is meant to sound insulting and get people to link this with serious work people have done. Their game is really easy when you know what to look for. Anyone who speaks that nonsene is compromised by our government or a usefull idiot.

Back