• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

701 The Movie

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
701 is the number of cases that the Condon Committee was not able to “explain” when the final report was issued at the end of the famous Condon Committee. Film producers Tracy Torme and James Fox will be joining me on Dark Matters Radio Wed. May 21st to discuss what is currently happening with their movie project, “701”, which by the way I, your host, was interviewed for. Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM PDT. Go to www.dqrm.com and I will “see you” on the radio!

james-fox.jpg

Tracy Torme.jpg

Decker

If you have a question for Tracy Torme or James Fox, get it in to me now and I will submit it to them this eve!

Decker

Damn! Missed deadline for Q's....was gonna ask James to go into detail about Ray Stanford's presentation on UFO propulsion etc. What are your own thoughts on Ray and his work Don?:)

Finally got to hear the interview with Tracy and was not disapointed. I really expect something special when Tracy and James have finished the film. Don's interviews are always enriched by his no BS and tremendous back ground in the subjet.

Damn! Missed deadline for Q's....was gonna ask James to go into detail about Ray Stanford's presentation on UFO propulsion etc. What are your own thoughts on Ray and his work Don?:)

Some time back in the 1990's I had my first contact with Ray Stanford. I did not know him but I was aware he was involved in researching the UFO question.

Quite frankly I do not know what to make of his claims about having a genuine "smoking gun" film. I, of course, have heard calls from people for Stanford to bring forth his film for public viewing. I do not know why he refuses. It seems to me that if this film is what he claims it is ... he should present it and it will either rise or fall according to its merit. I will state that I am suspicious about this film because he refuses any public disclosure of it. FWIW.

Decker

Some time back in the 1990's I had my first contact with Ray Stanford. I did not know him but I was aware he was involved in researching the UFO question.

Quite frankly I do not know what to make of his claims about having a genuine "smoking gun" film. I, of course, have heard calls from people for Stanford to bring forth his film for public viewing. I do not know why he refuses. It seems to me that if this film is what he claims it is ... he should present it and it will either rise or fall according to its merit. I will state that I am suspicious about this film because he refuses any public disclosure of it. FWIW.

Decker
UPDATE: Tracy Torme is also doing the 701 film with James Fox, and he was on Decker's DMR show last night and commented in some detail about Ray Stanford. I think you will find it quite revealing, but James Fox is the guy that spent 4-5 days at Ray Stanford's house. Tracy does not seem impressed to say the least, though he only spoke with Ray by phone. But, this happened after James Fox visited Ray, so there is a summation viewpoint when you hear Tracy's comments. It's not positive in the least.

Everyone should listen to his comments as soon as Decker posts this show. It was recorded Thursday night March 26th, 2015. It's right up-front near the beginning of DMR. No need to wait or search for Tracy's comments which go on for about 7 minutes about this.

At about the 10 minute mark you can learn all about Ray Stanford...

Here's the direct download link to this show:

Fantastic job Decker! It is a keeper...

Last edited:
Back