• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2Nite on DMR-Bill Cooper

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
After again seeing Bill Cooper's name splashed around the web as that "Patriot" gunned down by the evil police (and a target of the secret government!!) I decided that Dark Matters Radio should hear my expose and examination of Cooper, his claims and his actions, often in his own words. As I have stated before this was not a pleasant show to do but I do think it is necessary. On Dark Matters Radio from 10:00 PM Pacific until the Witching Hour.

Decker

Milton Wm. "Bill" Cooper in a nutshell;

UFO NEWS UK SPECIAL EDITION

Hey Don,

yeah i've been seeing some of the same things. Guess he needs an expose done on him again. Hearing those phone calls on that guys answering machine shows what a wack-a-do Cooper was guy was. Heck even Jon Lear calls the guy a liar. Should be a great show Don, thanks.

This Cooper show is something else. I already relinked to it on another forum where I was having a laugh at Cooper's Expense. Great Stuff.

Here is an actual Bill cooper Quote:

Here is my summarization of the mindset of Cooper's internet fan base:

*I think it captures the mood and vibe of the current Cooper fan base. :)

Not to promote Cooper by any means, but you could say that about near anyone in this "field." Stick to your buds, er, I mean guns.... /eyeroll.

Back