• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2006 O'Hare UFO incident photo (real?)

Wormwood

Paranormal Novice
I am curious as to whether or not any of the photos floating around of the 2006 O'Hare International Airport UFO incident are real, particularly the one I am going to post below. Several sources indicate that there are no photos. The one that you see the most often in reference to the case (with the big blatant disc which is easily visible) is an artists creation. How about this photo in the video? Can anybody deny or confirm that the photo is real? This guy on the YouTube video certainly thinks its real, but again, other sources claim there are no real photos. Personally, I think its fake.

Last edited:
At the time of the O’Hare incident someone sent David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann photos/videos of a UFO. As I recall they analyzed the pictures and found out that someone had cleverly doctored the evidence. They would be the ones to contact.

At the time of the O’Hare incident someone sent David Biedny and Jeff Ritzmann photos/videos of a UFO. As I recall they analyzed the pictures and found out that someone had cleverly doctored the evidence. They would be the ones to contact.
Thank you

One thing that bothered me about this case is the fact it was in broad daylight, over a busy airport, and yet not one photo....do you know who routinely carries cameras? Travelers at airports, I see them all the time. Granted cell phone photography was not very good back then, but DSLRs and point and shoot digital camera were great, and were probably in the pockets or the bags of thousands of travelers to and from that airport... The fact no photo exists is a real issue for me.

Well, that isnt just the case with O'hare. It's virtually the case with every single case of all-time. Save some questionable oftentimes far off photos which essentially prove nothing. Thats the way these beings operate. We know they like to mess with airplane controls (they shut off navigational systems, disable missile systems when pilots want to fire, they completely shut off cars, etc etc.). So it makes sense that they would manipulate recording devices if they want. We also know they psychologically manipulate experiencers. They are in complete control of the situation, if they dont WANT to leave proof, they wont. They operate at a level of control and understanding that we cannot even begin to grasp. I'm going to cut and paste a a paragraph I wrote elsewhere because it's relevant here.

" There is a real crossover of phenomenon with regards to UFOs AND ghosts, hauntings, demonic phenomena etc. This commonality involves exposing people to this phenomenon while withholding absolute proof. It appears obvious that 1) People experience ghosts, demons, and UFOs etc etc and 2) These “entities” (while showing themselves) are also engaged in covering up any real proof. Time and time and time again cameras don’t work, film doesn’t develop, videos are mysteriously erased etc. I know people personally who have had this experience and it comes up ALL THE TIME in account after account, which people can begin reading about anywhere.

So, are ghosts, UFOS, and cryptids all born of and the result of the same coscious entities? Because they behave quite similarly in MANY ways. Or, are they distinct, but mutually involved in withholding absolute proof from humanity? Is this some “rule” that they are complicit in for some reason?

People with pre-birth memories frequently state that they remember “accepting a veil.” This veils purpose, apparently, is to cause temporary amnesia, so we forget who we really are in order that we may properly learn the lessons which we were sent here to learn. Are aliens aware of this? Are they looking after our spiritual development by withholding proof of other realms etc? Ghosts, demons, and cryptids all behave in the same way..."

Jacque Vallee seems on the same page. He feels that the high level of what is called "high strangeness" in the cases is part of the cover up. These beings cloak themselves in absurdity as to be rejected by the mainstream. If you listen to enough abduction accounts (credible ones) youll see that the level of absurdity of these meetings is beyond belief. For a taste of this absurdity, look no further than these two cases. These two cases I will post below, one of them witnessed by over 40 people (the top one) display the level of bizarre that we are dealing with. We will never get a good photo of a UFO or anything else until they want us to. Think about it, how many sightings and close encounters have there been? Thousands and thousands and thousands. How much proof do we have in the way of photography? Virtually none.

Back