• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2 Guest Suggestions

jpw.in.wi

Still Seeking Samantha
Hi Gene!

Just curious, have you ever approached Ray Palmer Jr. about coming on the program to talk about his dad and memories he has of Richard Shaver when he was living in the Palmer's area? He is also in publishing, so I think it would be interesting to see how his father influenced his profession as well.

And have you heard of Cliff High (his website is Halfway Human)? I heard him on another program, and he was very interesting. He's great at making predictions based on what he sees in the "data" his web spiders--or whatever--collect, but I think it would be fun to get him talking about predictions he made that ended up being totally wrong.

Thanks!

Hi Gene!

Just curious, have you ever approached Ray Palmer Jr. about coming on the program to talk about his dad and memories he has of Richard Shaver when he was living in the Palmer's area? He is also in publishing, so I think it would be interesting to see how his father influenced his profession as well.

And have you heard of Cliff High (his website is Halfway Human)? I heard him on another program, and he was very interesting. He's great at making predictions based on what he sees in the "data" his web spiders--or whatever--collect, but I think it would be fun to get him talking about predictions he made that ended up being totally wrong.

Thanks!

Ray Palmer Jr. would be interesting only if he had some really deep insights into his dad's thinking and the Shaver stories. But even then it would perhaps be best suited for a roundtable covering "Inner Earth" or "Hollow Earth" theories.

As to the second guest, well if his predictions tend to be wrong, I don't know if we'd want to devote the time.

Y'all need to get Phil Imbrogno on again. I just listened to 2 episodes of him on Dark Matters and they were great. He's been writing a lot of new stuff lately.

Cliff and his side kick send out "web bots" to assess trends in language on the internet. It evidently is akin to the random number generating eggs that PEAR used to deploy to assess changes in human consciousness prior to major events.

Indeed, oftentimes they are wrong, but I'll be damned they predicted the the Lehman Brothers collapse and accompanying market turbulence, among other things, to the precise day. I had listened to one of their shows and wrote down their predictions, all made months in advance, and then monitored what came true.

I'd enjoy hearing a Paracast interview with Mark Nesbitt. The guy researches Gettysburgh ghosts. The subject of ghosts isn't that high on my list of interests and way too many ghost researchers/commentators seem to dwell on hearsay. There's probably more dubious characters in this field than ufology...hard to believe huh?

In stark contrast, Nesbitt sounds convincing and is comfortable in interview.

Back