• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Politics & The CIC/Prez

And Lemmon would have made a much better President than Trump. But you could at least spell his name correctly.
Lemmon would have made a better president than both Trump and Biden. He'd probably have done a good impression of Bush too — and he was a better actor than Regan. I liked him back in the day. Looks like he died back in 2001.

Last edited:
It's Reagan.

Biden is unfairly denigrated by the right, because they are lying about what he's done. He's not great, but he's been decent and has done a lot of good. Ask someone in the U.S. who is on Medicare and needs to buy insulin for example.

Notice that Randall still isn't able to demonstrate that fact-checking sites aren't reliable.
I can demonstrate it plenty with respect to the COVID narrative — but you delete all COVID related content. That was the whole point of my participation on that subject — to show the lies and corruption, not make baseless offhanded claims. But you just deny and delete everything. So what am I left to do to prove my points? Consequently, I just post elsewhere. Besides, anyone with half a brain can figure it out for themselves now. We had our chance to get way ahead of everyone else on this. Now there are dozens of others who are way ahead; and you Mr Steinberg have the honor of getting the biggest "conspiracy" story in modern history all wrong — congratulations.

I can demonstrate it plenty with respect to the COVID narrative — but you delete all COVID related content. That was the whole point of my participation on that subject — to show the lies and corruption, not make baseless offhanded claims. But you just deny and delete everything. So what am I left to do to prove my points? Consequently, I just post elsewhere. Besides, anyone with half a brain can figure it out for themselves now. We had our chance to get way ahead of everyone else on this. Now there are dozens of others who are way ahead; and you Mr Steinberg have the honor of getting the biggest "conspiracy" story in modern history all wrong — congratulations.
The biggest conspiracy consists of all the lies and misinformation you and others have fallen for.

Maybe you should go in for some cult cures:

And it's high time you admit, Randall, that when you claimed that fact-checking sites aren't reliable, you were just blowing smoke.

Midterm election steal claims are total nonsense, generated by sore losers.

Too bad people like you don't grasp the damage Trump caused by false claims of voting fraud.

Notice that these claims usually come from Republicans who lose and their followers.

Speaking of Trump, he's been documented as the worst liar among politicians time and time again from many sources, such as this one:

Yes, we know a couple of people here think fact check sites aren't reliable, but when you ask for proof, they run away or try to change the subject.

And speaking of errant behavior on the part of Trump and his acolytes, imagine the silence from Republicans when the disgraced, twice impeached former President called for destroying the U.S. Constitution because the spoiled brat didn't get his way in 2020:

You yawn and get back to what you we're doing. The silence is deafening.
C'mon, How can you not think the "Make America 1776 Again" shirt isn't worthy of a good laugh :p
1670902380754.png

And since you like "fact checkers" so much and believe they're always right ( I mean accurate )

• Overall, we rate The Ring of Fire Network strongly Left biased based on story selection that always favors the left and the use of loaded sensational language that portrays the right negatively. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques, a lack of transparency with ownership, and one-sided propaganda reporting.

Last edited:
Back