• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Idiots

Richard Hawkins

Paranormal Adept
I have come to notice in recent years the amount of idiot's there are in this world.
The days are gone when you could have a reasoned discussion with people of a different opinion and then.
Nowadays you have people with sad empty lives who have their opinion and nothing is going shift them from their little piece of turf.
I suppose in reality we should pity these people try and encourage them to seek help.

I think many people have limits. But when you have people who live in their own bubbles, exposed to proven falsehoods without any logical support, yet believing them, you wonder if you're arguing a religion or dealing with cult behavior when you try to talk to them. It doesn't necessarily make them idiots, but it also makes it impossible to deal with some of them on any reasonable basis.

I think many people have limits. But when you have people who live in their own bubbles, exposed to proven falsehoods without any logical support, yet believing them, you wonder if you're arguing a religion or dealing with cult behavior when you try to talk to them. It doesn't necessarily make them idiots, but it also makes it impossible to deal with some of them on any reasonable basis.
Perhaps I should of made the thread cult members.

I'm been observing for the past 20 years that its become more and more polarized. This is not good.
Maybe but there always were fanatics and others who cling to certain beliefs (such as creationism) regardless of what rational science has established as true.

Very true. I constantly run in to people who think Marxism can work if you change the name, men can have babies, and that next-century weather forecasts are more accurate than next month's. They also think that the 1/6 tourists were an insurrection... and that the mid-2020 insurrection never happened.

I have come to notice in recent years the amount of idiot's there are in this world.
The days are gone when you could have a reasoned discussion with people of a different opinion and then.
Nowadays you have people with sad empty lives who have their opinion and nothing is going shift them from their little piece of turf.
I suppose in reality we should pity these people try and encourage them to seek help.
I've tried, but Gene just won't listen :p

Communism is some kind of people going insane. I cannot grasp it at all. Only thing I see is the results from Stalin. I guess it means there are actually dangerous ideas?

But you fail because you constantly post stuff from proven idiots (or liars).
It's been my experience that you often attack the messenger rather than the message, believe the misinformation and propaganda from the left wing MSM, believe that making millions of people suffer under restrictions and mandates is justifiable, and resort to censorship of those who disagree — including me, even when I've used the same data you think is accurate to point out the errors and bias.

To me this indicates that you've lost your ability to remain objective and fair mindedly consider the evidence. The only reason I continue to post here is that I remain hopeful that you will eventually realize how you were caught-up in the mass formation psychosis and get yourself back on track. It's not too late to make the turn-around, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Last edited:
Back