• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On the Show — Kevin D. Randle

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Randle.jpgKevin D. Randle returns to The Paracast to talk about his latest book,“Levelland,” in which he provides extensive research into this classic sighting from November, 1957, which stalled cars and caused other mysterious electromagnetic effects.

The Levelland sightings are not the only time that reports of stalled cars and other interaction with the environment was reported. In France and South America, in 1954, similar reports were made, many of them including descriptions of creatures from the UFOs. Levelland is the first book to examine this aspect of the UFO phenomenon in depth and provide detailed eye witness testimony from law enforce officers along with an examination of the once classified, official investigation. The true story of the Levelland UFO is revealed and it will change minds.

Kevin D. Randle began his study of UFOs while still a high school student. In 1972 he published his first article about UFOs in Saga's Annual UFO Report. Throughout the 1970s, he published a number of articles concerning a variety of UFO sightings including tales of alien abduction, photographic cases, and those involving some sort of physical evidence. He is regarded as one of the foremost experts on the alleged flying saucer crash at Roswell, NM in 1947. But Randle's writing is not limited to the UFO field. He is the author of more than 100 books that cover no just UFOs, but action-adventure, mysteries, and science fiction.

Our guest cohost will be Curt Collins.

Recording Date (including After The Paracast)
Thursday January 20 at 3 PM Mountain (4 PM Central)
Post your questions or comments for discussion below:

For After The Paracast: Subscribe to The Paracast Plus
For Five-Year and Lifetime Subscriptions: Use Coupon Code ufo20 for a 20% Discount!

Yes Gene I hate to mention the R word but can you ask him if we can finally put the Roswell incident to bed.? And ask him if he agrees that there is a more mundane explanation to it than ET.

Yes Gene I have,but I just thought for those who haven't heard Kevin's thoughts it would be good to for him to state once and for all not ET.
Nothing really new about that Gene he has suggested it without actually saying it on a previous episode of the Paracast.

Curt I always get it wrong I was calling you Randal last week,just put it down to old age.
The audio was good last week though considering you were using a phone.

No, problem Richard! From a certain leak, I can tell you Kevin's answer may surprise you.
If you (or anyone else) think of any other questions about his specialty or UFO topics in general, please sing out.

Last edited:
Back