• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Band Called Death

kanakaris

Paranormal Adept
So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?

So i was watching this documentary about a band in the seventies that is touring again.Somewhere in the first third of the movie , a band member shows a photo that was taken by his mother after the death of her son.It is the picture of a black triangle between the clouds.The mother saw it as a sign of God , but it was clear black triangle .Anybody else saw this ?

Post a link to the documentary if you can or post the full name of it and I will take a look.. sounds interesting.

When I say the title of this thread my first thought was you were talking about this band.

But in fact you mean these guys

A Band Called Death

Last edited by a moderator:
I was far more into this band called "Death" when I was much younger... Now I just laugh when I hear this stuff, I guess we all grow up a little as we get older ...
This is so super funny in a synchronistic way. I don't know if I can get it on the show, but I'm going to try. We've got a serious one with Bassett today, and I don't want him to think he's on a show where the hosts are totally mental ( or do I ? ). It has to do with ideas, and how if you don't write them down, even if you think you'll remember them, they just sort of vanish from memory. @Gene Steinberg says he hasn't written anything down in 16 years ( or should I have written that down )?

Anyway, I definitely need to write stuff down, so did that this week, and now I think I know why I forget these ideas. It's because they're probably better left forgotten. Nevertheless it's an example how my crazy mind works, so we'll see what happens. Maybe it'll end-up on the pilot for TwoMenRanting.

Last edited:
This is so super funny in a synchronistic way. I don't know if I can get it on the show, but I'm going to try. We've got a serious one with Bassett today, and I don't want him to think he's on a show where the hosts are totally mental ( or do I ? ). It has to do with ideas, and how if you don't write them down, even if you think you'll remember them, they just sort of vanish from memory. @Gene Steinberg says he hasn't written anything down in 16 years ( or should I have written that down )?

Anyway, I definitely need to write stuff down, so did that this week, and now I think I know why I forget these ideas. It's because they're probably better left forgotten. Nevertheless it's an example how my crazy mind works, so we'll see what happens. Maybe it'll end-up on the pilot for TwoMenRanting.
Two men ranting, sounds like the start of a great podcast man.

I was far more into this band called "Death" when I was much younger... Now I just laugh when I hear this stuff, I guess we all grow up a little as we get older.

Oh wow, what a silly remark ?. Death is one of the greatest metal bands ever. Maybe you grew up a bit too fast and a bit too much and missed their much more intricate and refined phase, from Human onwards. I actually checked out this thread because I thought wtf - someone is talking about Death on this forum?! ?
Anyways, great band - but one definitely needs to be into that stuff.

Oh wow, what a silly remark ?. Death is one of the greatest metal bands ever. Maybe you grew up a bit too fast and a bit too much and missed their much more intricate and refined phase, from Human onwards. I actually checked out this thread because I thought wtf - someone is talking about Death on this forum?! ?
Anyways, great band - but one definitely needs to be into that stuff.
Who said I did not like them? Where did I say they were not good? hmmmm?
I actually worked for a fair number of these bands over the years, when you spend day after day of hearing this music live you get to be... desensitized to it.
I actually enjoyed working on the Cannibal Corpse corpse shows, cool band and great music, also to this day very supportive and proactive in the local metal scene, Death and Slayer were the first metal bands I really got into outside of Iron Maiden etc.

Now let us start again eh, I am just a grumpy old sound guy ?

Last edited:
Back