• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - A.R. Roberts

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Roberts-AdamToOmega-01a.pngA.R. Roberts - Thursday, May 13, 2021 | 3PM MDT | 5 PM CT | 2PM Pacific
From Adam to Omega: An Anatomy Of UFO Phenomena

PACIFIC BOOK REVIEW: It was challenging for me to put this book into a common category for the genre listing, because it includes so much non-fiction, coupled with analysis both scientific and philosophical, as well as speculation as to the significance of the information contained, that it transcends any existing group. Regardless of the category, From Adam to Omega – An Anatomy of UFO Phenomena (Revised and Updated) by author A. R. Roberts stands out as a comprehensive “Cyclopedia” of information regarding the core of the UFO phenomena, as well as about 500 tangent topics to the subject, resulting in a generously rich and concise read to any and all interested in not only what extraterrestrial contact is all about, but distills into answering the question of the meaning of life. Yes, that’s the big question.

As a fan of ufology, this book was savored by me as I paged a rather lengthy recap of virtually every topic of the alien encounters’ history, past and present, as well as most interestingly his future predictions. Author Roberts doesn’t succumb to any quick and emotional conclusion, yet he doesn’t shy away from letting his expert beliefs go unsaid. His conclusions are sound in logical foundations of facts, based upon eye witnesses (himself included as he witnessed an event when he was 15 years old), written documents, pictures and more.

The summary of hundreds of books of major thought leaders in the field are intricately woven into his work. Even the Bible plays a major role in establishing credibility to all of the working theories presented. Carefully postured in his writing not to insult any Catholics when talking about Jesus, many times in his book he refers to the “second coming,” and has an entire section of correlation of religious beliefs to ancient astronaut encounters.

About The Author

Allen R. Roberts was a musician in the 1960’s and traveled the country with different groups, one of which appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show in December, 1964. He later worked in the hotel industry before opening a photography studio. He became interested in UFO phenomena in 1954 while serving as a volunteer in the Ground Observer Corps. Roberts is now semi-retired and lives in Florida.

Buy The Book:
From Adam To Omega
Allen will also be joining us After The Paracast ( ATP )

Need Access To ATP?

Gene is giving away gift cards with five-year and lifetime subscriptions! For a quick signup visit:

Last edited:
We also asked about his long music background on After The Paracast.

I disagreed with him on things, but he was a good guest. At 81, he has a better memory than people half his age.

One issue I have with Randal's arguement about Adam & Eve not knowing the difference between good and evil. He said that the Bible says they didn't know the difference so why tell them and expect them to obey. Well in today's society we legally recognize/accept that children don't know the difference between good and evil but children are constantly told what to do and not to do, how else will they learn. Now if you want to make the arguement that the punishment is far to severe for the 'crime', I would say that that is a fair arguement.

One issue I have with Randal's arguement about Adam & Eve not knowing the difference between good and evil. He said that the Bible says they didn't know the difference so why tell them and expect them to obey. Well in today's society we legally recognize/accept that children don't know the difference between good and evil but children are constantly told what to do and not to do, how else will they learn. Now if you want to make the arguement that the punishment is far to severe for the 'crime', I would say that that is a fair arguement.
Absolutely. The concept is called amorality ( as opposed to immorality ). The parallel with children is also very good. What is missing however is that although children are often told what to do and not to do, they are by virtue of their amorality immune from criminal prosecution. Any punishment is purely to instill a fear-based avoidance.

In the case of the myth of Adam & Eve, before they had eaten of the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil they were amoral and therefore any fair-minded and forgiving God would forgive them for their disobedience because there was no intent to perform any immoral act.

Perhaps one might argue that God could still have justified punishing them to instill a fear-based avoidance response, but to justify that, eating from the tree would have to represent some actual danger or wrongdoing that God could see but Adam & Eve couldn't. It's not sufficient to simply make laws based solely on tests of obedience to authoritarian power, that give such authoritarians excuses to exercise punishment. That's just sick. It also seems to be the exact scenario that the myth describes.

But of course the theologians have decided it's all just an allegory for some other thing, which gets God off the hook. How many time are they going to be his apologists? Time and time again, the myths of the Bible show us that our own capacity to determine wrong from right is at least as good as God's himself . So even if such an entity exists. Why devote one's life to worshipping it? Why would any God worthy of worshipping even want that? My adage is that, "Any God worthy of worshipping wouldn't want to be worshipped in the first place."

Last edited:
I pulled up a free excerpt of R A Roberts' book. In the very first page, he proclaims that the theory of evolution states that we evolved FROM APES, and then proclaims that there is no proof of evolution. WHAT!?!?! First of all, the theory of evolution says that humans and apes may have separately evolved from a common source. There is a direct path of proof through the fossil record. But Roberts' view is what I would expect from a born again Christian who never bothered to really investigate evolution.

I really would like to find a really thick juicy new alien focused book to read, but this is NOT it. Just another Bible thumper who ties everything back to the literal reading of the Adam and Eve story. Life's too short for such nonsense.

Back