• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

On The Show - Kevin D. Randle

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
1620228468778.pngKevin D. Randle served in the United States Army during both the Vietnam War and the Second Gulf War. In Vietnam, he piloted UH-1 helicopters while assigned to the 116th Assault Helicopter Company based at Cu Chi, and later with the 187th Assault Helicopter Company stationed at Tay Ninh.

Between the Vietnam War and the War in Iraq, Randle was in the United States Air Force, both on active duty and in the active reserves. In the Air Force, Randle pulled duty as a public affairs officer, a general’s aide, and an intelligence officer. He was promoted several times and completed his Air Force Reserve duty as a captain and the director of intelligence for an airlift group.

After the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, Randle joined the Iowa National Guard as an intelligence officer. His unit, the 234th Signal Battalion, deployed in Iraq in June 2003, to the Baghdad International Airport, returning in May 2004. Randle was awarded a Combat Action Badge for his participation in several firefights in Iraq. Randle retired from the Iowa National Guard as a lieutenant colonel in 2009.

Kevin is also a top notch ufologist who is considered the foremost living expert on the Roswell incident. He is well known for his debates with the late ufologist and nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, and is the author of Project Moondust, Conspiracy of Silence, A History of UFO Crashes, Roswell in the 21st Century, and the co-author of UFO Crash at Roswell - The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell, plus several sci-fi novels.

In addition to Roswell, Kevin's depth of research on other cases is unparalleled. His book Invasion Washington: UFOs Over the Capitol covers one of the most underrated UFO waves in US history. His new book, The Best of Project Blue Book examines the evidence for alien visitation that is found in the official US Air Force investigation into UFOs.

Kevin's Blog: A Different Perspective
Kevin's Podcast: A Different Perspective
Kevin's Books:
Order on Amazon

We record Thursday May 6 at 2PM ( CST ) 1PM ( MDT ) 12PM ( PST ).
Post your questions and comments for discussion below.
Kevin will also be returning for an episode of After The Paracast ( ATP ).

Need Access To ATP?

If you haven't signed up for The Paracast+, now is a great time. Gene is giving away gift cards with five-year and lifetime subscriptions! For a quick signup visit:

Last edited:
I think Kevin's spent a good deal of time researching the MJ12 documents, so I'd be interested to know who he thinks created them and why?

Also, I'd be interested in Kevin's thoughts on Bill Moore's revelation that his intelligence contact known by the codename 'Falcon' was infact CIA spymaster Harry Rositzke... Does he believe this to be true?

I think Kevin's spent a good deal of time researching the MJ12 documents, so I'd be interested to know who he thinks created them and why?

Also, I'd be interested in Kevin's thoughts on Bill Moore's revelation that his intelligence contact known by the codename 'Falcon' was infact CIA spymaster Harry Rositzke... Does he believe this to be true?
Your question was asked, with a lively response ( as anticipated ). Thank you ! ?

Just finished listening to the show. I really enjoyed it and thought Kevin made a great guest. And although I agreed with Kevin on a lot of things, I disagree with his assertion that Bill Moore created the MJ 12 documents.

I'm fully aware of Moore's infamous speech at the 1989 MUFON conference but fail to see how this proves/indicates he created the MJ 12 documents. If anything, I think it does the opposite.

In his speech he admits to a lot of, what most researchers would consider to be, nefarious activities, including that he'd been working with the intelligence community, providing disinformation to Bennewitz and reporting on the activities of other researchers, but crucially, he doesn't say anything about hoaxing the MJ 12 documents. If he did hoax the MJ 12 documents, then why not 'come clean' at that point when he was getting all his skeletons out of the closet? Admitting to a lot of these controversial acts but then holding back on the MJ 12 documents just doesn't make sense to me.

Furthermore, when Moore revealed that Falcon was Harry Rositzke, this was done privately to Greg Bishop in 2012, long after Moore had left the UFO field. I'm paraphrasing, but Bishop asked Moore what he should do with this information and Moore told him to do what he liked. Does this sound like the actions of a man motivated by fame and fortune? I don't think so.

If Falcon was a creation, or just Richard Doty, why would Moore decide to lie to Greg Bishop 20 odd years after he left the UFO field. What is his motivation? What would he get out of it? It just doesn't make sense.

I remember listening to this when it was first broadcast. It was a very interesting show.

Would love it if you guys could get Doty back on. I'd have a tonne of questions for him!

After Paracast Segment was a keeper. Join to listen . MJ-12 was just a snippet and having read material and given data on number of cases . As stated sat in a meeting about past and current Flying Saucers -UFO -USO-UAPs . Mr Lazar name was inside data and read his work. When watching the material the objects were controlled . The vast range is concerning and it was top disscussion as friend of mine had worked with Atomic Bomb and other projects ( UFO subject concern them the most ) the flying saucers following the transportation . He talked about many events and had the top level. The truth coming out of these objects . Removing the tin foil chaff.

Back