• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Pentagon UAP Task Force Report Due By Summer 2021

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Gene,

"The Air Force investigated UFOs in the 1950s and 60s and determined that there are no UFOs.."" blah blah blah.

More of the same. Nothing to see here.

All of the heightened excitement of late will lead to a tremendous disappointment. I really, really want to believe -- still. But, it aint gonna happen. Not this time. Not last time. Not next time.

I got excited enough recently to preorder Vallee's next book, The Best Kept Secret, after listening to his appearance on the Rogan show. But, I'm not optimistic about any coming revelations. Even if the book does contain amazing evidence, there will still be room for plausible deniability. Why? Because we will still only have one man, Dr. Vallee himself, insisting that he got these little bits of metal from a spacecraft. So we will have to take his word for it, and as much as his word means to me and others, it will not be enough.

Moreover, I recently learned about the "Pentacle Memorandum," which basically calls into doubt every single major UFO sighting since the early 50s as a possible psyop.

Read it here:

Nice to visit the website again, after years away. Be well.

CBF

So, I vote "meaningless excuse." The report will say that they looked into it and nothing of any significance was found, just like before. It may say something along the lines of finally admitting that they cannot identify certain cases with absolute certainty but that due to the nature of what can be known and deduced and all that -- "the word is still out. We must gather more data, and analyze it."

I'm still not seeing anyplace that Bill S.3905 - Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021 has actually been passed. Can anyone help to clarify this?

It says in the link below that it was passed by the Senate on July 23, 2020

What exactly does that mean? Is there more to be done before becoming law? What date does ( or did ) the clock actually start ticking on this bill? It looks to me like after passing the Senate, it still needs to go through the President. It's like it's in some kind of limbo to me? This might help:

If I'm reading all this right, it looks like there are several steps left to go before the bill becomes law.

Last edited:
I read it was part of the bill passed at the end of the year, the one Trump dithered with and complained about before actually signing it. It's over 5,000 pages long, if you want to search it out.

I read it was part of the bill passed at the end of the year, the one Trump dithered with and complained about before actually signing it. It's over 5,000 pages long, if you want to search it out.
I found this:

But the actual government page says it's not been made law yet. It hasn't even passed the Committee phase.

Listening to Art Bell show (classic) from years ago Dr Marcel on the "tap recording " . Remember sitting with two US Veterans who never spoke out and told us about the Roswell Crash in July 1947 and the meeting on monarchy estate that happend months before bentwater events -never been alone-hey Elon - the great show Don did for the memory of Rich -fine man. God Bless .

As of the date of this post, the congress.gov website does not indicate Bill S.3905 as passed into law. However a write-up on heavy.com says that it was included in a COVID-19 relief bill that he signed on December 27, 2020, which means that the deadline would be June 25, 2021, which as of the date I wrote this post means 163 days are remaining in the countdown.

Our friends at The Debrief however caution that the UAP report provision is not binding law, so there is no guarantee the public will be provided with any comprehensive information on UAP. Additionally, if the UAP Task Force deems certain information classified, the legislative branch does not have the authority to declassify that information in order to make it publicly available.

Directives to be handled by the Director of National Intelligence

1. A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including data and intelligence reporting held by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force;
2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by:
a. geospatial intelligence;
b. signals intelligence;
c. human intelligence; and
d. measurement and signals intelligence;
3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace;
4. A detailed description of an inter-agency process for ensuring timely data collection and centralized analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting for the Federal Government, regardless of which service or agency acquired the information;
5. Identification of an official accountable for the process described in paragraph 4;
6. Identification of potential aerospace or other threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to national security, and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries;
7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put United States strategic or conventional forces at risk; and
8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of data, enhanced research and development, and additional funding and other resources.

The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may include a classified annex.

I know many people are cynical about it, but I believe that this will get the ball rolling to make Biden the Disclosure President and our reality is about to change in the next 4 years. My pet theory? When Stephen Bassett speaks on The Paracast, we need to take notes because he is giving us the inside scoop. His November 15, 2020 episode is going to be cited one day as "predicting" Disclosure and Contact down to every last detail. Gene and Randall will be famous for publishing that interview! Ironic because they doubt it will happen. :D

I'm totally cynical. Not only do I think they won't disclose much, if anything... I don't think they have much to disclose at all.

I mean, the tic tac and fast mover videos are interesting, but they don't tell us anything we don't already know. If anything, there has been comparable photographic and video evidence for decades.

My read is that the Military-Industrial complex is late to the party and behind, if anything.

Thanks for the link, Mr. Randall.

This part of the Pentacle memorandum raises several questions:

"Coverage should be so complete that any object in the air could be tracked, and information as to its altitude, velocity, size, shape, color, time of day, etc. could be recorded. All balloon releases or known balloon paths, aircraft flights, and flights of rockets in the test area should be known to those in charge of the experiment. Many different types of aerial activity should be secretly and purposefully scheduled within the area."

Here are the questions that Vallee rightly asks:

What were the results of that experiment? Is it still ongoing? Or, when did it end? Which sightings were staged (any well known cases?)? Where were these high profile test areas?

To my knowledge that is the extent of the fuss that Vallee raises about the memorandum, and despite the close reading on that website, they're questions that should still be asked. That's why I say that they call into question every major UFO sighting since the early fifties.

On another note, a lot of talk has been floating around lately regarding the so called "simulation hypothesis" for the reality that we inhabit. Have any UFOlogists been talking about this hypothesis in the context of the UFO phenomenon? It seems to me that the behavior of the UFO phenomenon is comparable to the level of control that a computer programmer has over his/her computer program. Disappearing/reappearing instantly; being physically located in multiple places at once; defiance of laws of inertia; objects breaking apart into multiple, independent objects, as in the Rendelsham forest case; control over electronic systems, as in the Malmostrom missile base case, although in that case I do not believe any of the nonsense reported by the military for a tiny second. And so forth. My point is to say that the UFOs themselves could be akin to digital avatars that the programmers of the simulation inhabit when they visit their program. When I play the RTS game "Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds," I can pause the game and type in the command, "Simonsays," and then I summon an invulnerable killer Ewok who has total control over the game. Similarly, a UFO could be like a digital cheat code employed by the simulators to make interaction with our reality safer. The horror that the simulation hypothesis suggests to me is basically the Gnostic religion come to life. The horror of that possibility is such that a "cover-up" would be absolutely warranted, and any disclosure of the truth would be far too horrifying and must be avoided at all costs.

But does anyone believe that there will be a meaningful result in that report, a request for a delay, or just meaningless excuses?

Take your pick.

Depends on who is working on this 'UAP task force'... are their base beliefs religious or not?. Ultimately it's an existential battle between myth and science... myth has won for 70 years right? why should it be different this time?. Almost half the voters in the USA ignored over 30,000 lies vomited by a populist demagogue for 4 painful years with limited consequences. I'm not expecting any 'meaningful' result in the current 'irrational' context.

In the USA I'd put a priority on education first: “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?”—Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000 ... G.W Bush said it all so very eloquently. I mean... Is the audience ready for disclosure? Who are we kidding here ;)

All we need now are religious fruit loops blaming 'aliens' for the damn pandemic!

In my very very humble but grumpy opinion... I figure the 'pentagon' will not want to offend 70 million Trump voters... All right I'll admit maybe Mr. T. lost a bit of support since Jan 6 but I still don't see any 'evangelist' being happy about a scientific explanation for 'tictacs'... You know that 'tictacs' have to fit in a proper religious framework right ? :confused:

Main barrier to an honest disclosure? Rationality and the respect of science by a majority. It's a blatant waste of time otherwise. From my Canadian point of view, the U.S.A. is being pushed back to the middle ages by the likes of Mitch McConnell and his army of conservative clone judges. Disclosing in this hyper divided context? .... Sorry lol... I don't think so.

Halleluiah.... lol

From my Canadian point of view, the U.S.A. is being pushed back to the middle ages by the likes of Mitch McConnell and his army of conservative clone judges.
If it were only that. We live in a world where 70% of one of the two major political parties in the U.S. do not believe the President of the United States is really President.

The show with Dr. Randle was excellent and Randle asked lots of good questions. One element that does stifle debate is ego. This paranormal enquire belongs to everyone not just book researchers . Another element that is missing from older Flying Saucers debates is banter which the Paracast Show is the top one. Another is Mysterious Universe with two Hosts not in the US UFO bubble. ATTIP -UAP-USO is bring the subject to wider audience and yes its slow in material as its has groups within. Lue , is doing a great job and keep open . Another point is in the old interviews of 1950s and hope Gene puts them up in Paracast Plus . Randle , should ask the questions on Cooper even if goes against the researchers point of view and more been missed. As said Richard Doty was the middle man and bottom feeder in the chain. Remembering a top politicans who were discussing small wars said "dont be the cannon fodder" disgusted in their remarks each of those "cannon fodder" had families. They were liberal Democratic and these folks are in the halls of power. Flying Saucers are real and Lazar was just one hundreds in the link. Also Nick Pope has done excellent work but never was in the know in above top secret (Tims) the first Roswell Book by Stan and next Carey-Schmitt were the best . Dr. Randle 'Crash' is another. PBB was a side show full of chaff and rest after that just deflection material. As told for long time they hold the good stuff in time lock. The D.C. used to share material inside and mass halls full of rows of all the UFO researchers files (yes) . Then Photos, Videos -Film Black and White-Color gun footage- Sub sonar contact material and material. Many nations have there own and still gathering. Even Dr.Randle is below the need to know and as many others. So Randle ask the questions and keep a open mind your thoughts are important as anyone else MJ-12 cut and paste is a snippet 1947 club.

If it were only that. We live in a world where 70% of one of the two major political parties in the U.S. do not believe the President of the United States is really President.

According to a new Reuters-Ipsos poll, a whopping 6 in 10 GOP voters believe that the 2020 election “was stolen” from Trump due to widespread voter fraud, which of course there is zero evidence to support. (That same proportion of voters also think Trump should make good on his threat to run again in 2024.) Meanwhile, despite the fact that almost half a dozen people died as a result of the January 6 riot, while dozens of Capitol officers were injured, roughly half of Republicans think the attack was either a) a nonviolent protest (!!!) or b) the work of left-wing activists hell-bent on “trying to make Trump look bad.” That outlook is alarmingly shared by Republican senator Ron Johnson, who has both claimed that the violence was caused by people posing as Trump supporters...

A 10% drop in April already ! Wow.... that Trump serum is slowly fading away. Seriously... given the current numbers, a second dose of that Trump snake oil would be fatal to what's left of the US republic.

Anyways promoting a 'big lie' of this sort from that source is a clear call for insurrection. A call to civil war to help divert attention from Trump's tax avoidance schemes. The ultimate bully trying to avoid one of the certainties in life (taxes) at all cost.

Duck !! Some more snake oil on it's way !!! (ps... he'll probably grab a few more pussies before he wears that hair matching orange suit)

Last edited:
Back