• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Contact Stories Podcast

Hotkafka

Sanity is a default
I got the greenlight from Gene and Randall to post a link to a show we're beta testing for a possible to pitch to our network. The show's called, "The Other One." It's a movie-like podcast that deep dives true contact stories. We do music-centric docudramas - episodes clock in around 20 minutes. Burger Records is providing music for the soundtracks.

the-other-one-1-spacewheel.jpg

Listen>> Then Weird

You can learn more about us at toowimedia.com. Let us know if you'd want to listen to more episodes like these.

As for me, I'm a therapist who flew the corporate coop to launch this media co. about 2 years ago. I had a brief period where I counseled some contactees, researched it too as faculty and previously in graduate school. Collabed w/ Leslie Keen, Mary Rodwell, David Jacobs, etc. Now I let stories do the work. Talking doesn't do much.

Best,
Jerry
toowimedia.com

Last edited:
Back