• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greg Lawson - Paranormal Detective

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
7244Greg Lawson has traveled to over 40 countries visiting some of Earth's strangest sites to conduct his own investigation into their paranormal history. He's a 26-year law enforcement officer, professional investigator, police academy instructor, college educator, and former expert witness for investigative procedures. He also researches and investigates human paranormal experience and locations known for spiritual or unusual activity. He has authored two books on the subject and specializes in providing alternative perspectives to explain human experience.

Greg is also a 10-year military veteran with the US Army, Navy, and Air Force, and is currently a lake patrol and underwater recovery team sergeant in Central Texas. He uses the thousands of hours of training he has received through his profession and his experience as a detective along with his Masters Degree in Education to study paranormal human experience and physical anomalies.

Millions of people have reported having some sort of paranormal experience, but often dismiss them as misunderstandings. Still others hastily attribute them to ghosts, spirits, hauntings, the paranormal or the supernatural. Greg's aim as a paranormal explorer, researcher, and lecturer, is to uncover the true nature of these events.

Greg's Website:
The Paranormal Detective

Oh Cool, I take it you mean this Podcast episode where Greg and I discuss a few topics, mostly how Authors vet their witness/experiencer stories. Greg is a great interview and I agree, a real credit to the field of paranormal research.

I started listening to the show again after a few years. It was interesting to hear that Randal has become the cohost, which I’m guessing grew out of those forum episodes they had.

You’re doing a good job, Randal. I prefer when the episodes are more conversational, and you handle that approach pretty well.

Good stuff.

Excellent show and found him to be a great guest. The fact some suggests Roswell was some form of Soviet ops doesnot answer the other events occurring on other locations in the West unless the Soviets ruled the skies during the Cold War. Remember speaking to a scientist who was at the locations where they had flyovers during testing it was not Soviets . Nick Redfern versions of Roswell sounds more plausible during the event and the real folks dont spill the beans as the saying goes loose lips sink battleships.

Back