• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Alejandro Rojas

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Rojas-01b.pngAlejandro Rojas is a radio host for Open Minds Radio, editor and contributing writer for Open Minds magazine as well as OpenMinds.tv. For several years Alejandro was the official spokesperson for the Mutual UFO Network as the Director of Public Education. As a UFO/Paranormal researcher and journalist, Alejandro has spent many hours in the field investigating phenomena up close and personal. Alejandro has been interviewed by media organizations around the world, including the largest cable and network news agencies with several appearances on Coast to Coast AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a very enjoyable episode in which Alejandro gave us an update on James Fox' delayed UFO documentary, which at last appears to be in the final stages of development.

This was a very enjoyable episode in which Alejandro gave us an update on James Fox' delayed UFO documentary, which at last appears to be in the final stages of development.

I enjoyed the show as I’m more into the UFO genre than the paranormal (both are credible subjects that we haven’t developed the tools to properly study as yet - and choose to ignore their effect on the tools we were born with that guide through life). I was pleased that there was mention of the Ariel school sighting in Ruwa Zimbabwe in 1994; it would be great if you could feature the sighting (and a few witnesses) on one of your shows, as this appears to be a unique one. And I’d like to say that to me science is the study of reality, only limited by the sophistication of the tools to perform evaluations; ufos and the paranormal belong in science until you have the tools capable to evaluate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back