• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar's Drawing of Area 51 S-4 Hangers

Jerry Freeman, S-4 Papoose Lake.
According to Knapp, Freeman didn't find S4. Nowhere does he say he was looking for it either. So in this case, absence of evidence ≠ absence of a facility, especially one that is hidden from view. Maybe one is there. Maybe there isn't. It's certainly not "proof" enough for me that Lazar is lying any more than Lazar's claims are "proof" that he's not.

So what is this place in a photo ? why it is not a Papoose Lake ?
Even if the photo is of the area , if the base was camouflaged as Lazar claims, it may have been indistinguishable from the landscape unless you were right on top of it. So like I said, there's no "proof" there that Lazar was lying.

Even if the photo is of the area , if the base was camouflaged as Lazar claims, it may have been indistinguishable from the landscape unless you were right on top of it. So like I said, there's no "proof" there that Lazar was lying.
If everything we know leads to the fact that he is lying, why should people believe his story ?

If everything we know leads to the fact that he is lying, why should people believe his story ?
That's a loaded question in that it assumes that it is a "fact" that he's lying about a hidden hangar with craft built on ATECH ( alien technology ). The facts appear to be:
  1. There's insufficient evidence to demonstrate that he's lying about such a hangar.
  2. There's insufficient evidence to demonstrate he's telling the truth about such a hangar.
  3. Therefore there is insufficient evidence to to either believe or disbelieve that there is a such a hangar.
Personally I think Lazar's claims are very weak and therefore I don't give them much weight or pay much attention to them.

Back