• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christians and ufology. Overview

Thanks, i will take an eye. Can you paste another link ? this shows an error. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
The link works okay for me, so maybe just try looking under the forum homepage where the New Posts are shown.

The link works okay for me, so maybe just try looking under the forum homepage where the New Posts are shown.
Found it, but the link is wrong somehow...

Religion is ones choice and no one should push there own ideology instead listen and choose for yourself. The same in learning about the paranormal with some use frontloaded material entwined with their own theories on what the he'll causing the phenomena. Like others who experience odd encounters with label of paranormal it actions and its abilities to use camoflague and physical force does change your world view. Some theorist suggest co-creation while others suggest more sinister covert operators. Anything is possible in this World of learning and whatever it is "demon", fairies, ETH or unknown force its here .
What is your point/argument ?

Back