• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs Captured Over Andrews Airshow Thunderbirds demo *Video*

JRTV

Paranormal Maven
I didn't film this one.

This time, it's a very, very dear friend of mine's turn to unwittingly capture at least one, maybe two UFO's during the Thunderbirds demonstration at the 2015 Andrews AFB Airshow. He sent this into me on Friday.

The first one streaks by at six seconds in at the top of the frame. If you pay attention, you can hear the sound as it streaks by.

The second possible one is at the end of the video. It's a bright blip that flies from left to right from behind the tail of the C-5 parked on the left of the screen. It's moving pretty fast. There is a possibility that this is the "fifth or sixth Thunderbird" that zooms in and out of the area from time to time, but the speed is quite substantial.

This clip was filmed in portrait mode with an iPhone6 Plus.

Here is another example of how these things can "sneak in" to frame so subtly, that one never knows anything odd has been filmed until after reviewing it. He didn't notice any of the activity at the time of the filming, much like the daytime Joshua Tree and San Simeon clips posted on this channel.

No CGI or any imagery has been added to this. Only contrast, brightness and gamma are changed in latter versions of zoomed in clips to bring out the detail. I mention this again in the spirit of understanding how jaded and cynical people are about videos in this field. I've seen some bad ones out there too, so I get it.

I think there must be literally millions of clips of video worldwide in which the cameraperson has not realised they have captured a UFO. I have watched a number of clips recently in which I've found additional objects to those already found. I think sometimes the objects are just so fast it's pure luck if you spot them, which kind of says to me that if they are seen at all, it's probably by design.

That which is fuzzy is most often at a different focal distance, most likely much closer to the canera & probably insectoid. This photo is from the Valentich era and is often touted as the strange ufo associated with the young pilot's disappearance.
TheValentichUFOMysteryPhoto.png

Looks like a beetle in flight to me. Do we sometimes see what we want to see? This is probably an inevitable position for most of the populous. The dress is blue for some and yellow & gold for others.

I think there must be literally millions of clips of video worldwide in which the cameraperson has not realised they have captured a UFO. I have watched a number of clips recently in which I've found additional objects to those already found. I think sometimes the objects are just so fast it's pure luck if you spot them, which kind of says to me that if they are seen at all, it's probably by design.
I agree Goggs. One of the many reasons I posted this is that I've seen sneak flybys like this before in other videos. It seems to be very common amongst people catching an IAP for the first time on film. My friend who filmed it was of course, marveling over the Thunderbirds. He really didn't expect this at all...especially to hear a 'sound' coming from it. I think he's still in a little bit of shock. lol Thanks for saying hi.

That which is fuzzy is most often at a different focal distance, most likely much closer to the canera & probably insectoid. This photo is from the Valentich era and is often touted as the strange ufo associated with the young pilot's disappearance.

Looks like a beetle in flight to me. Do we sometimes see what we want to see? This is probably an inevitable position for most of the populous. The dress is blue for some and yellow & gold for others.

Thanks Burnt. I already know this is not an insect, (otherwise I would not have posted this) but you help me process through the dross a few create working very hard to convince me up is down and black is white, just as has happened in the past, without asking a single thing.

After hearing what you mention the photo you provided, I'd ask more about it, I'd ask when it was taken, who by, and the story behind the actual moment of the photograph. Who took this photograph? I'm unfamiliar with the case you mention. I would ask a slew of questions. I would try, work to avoid saying, before asking anything, "well...its a bird, because it LOOKS like a bird." That just ends the discussion.

I would also ask the poster what they felt while taking the photo.

A video is a little different though. In this case, you can see the speed at which it flies by, you can see the stream or contrail that it seems to make, and you can hear it, and it comes from behind the cloud.

Of course people often see what they "want" to see. That is human nature.

And in this case, there are a few who really want to see bugs. And really, that's okay. (No disrespect intended!) (In the case of the dress, the colour will change depending on the environment its in, the lighting wavelength, etc. But still, at least people agreed it was a dress. Er...uh...well, I'm sure someone, somewhere called the dress a bug................I mean come on, right?)

I will clarify though, once again, that just because I posted this on a paranormal forum doesn't mean that I WANT to see aliens or extra-terrestrials parading around in spaceships. (Especially over one of our premier air demonstrations) That fact seems to always get lost in translation.

I posted the video because there is an unidentified object, hauling ass in the shot.

But it's not just something moving across the screen...

It creates its own contrail as it streaks from behind a cloud.

It appears from behind the cloud mid-frame.

If you listen to the clip, you can even hear the thing fly by.

Bugs are not that large, LOUDLY flying in a straight line amongst clouds, as much as two or three thousand feet ABOVE precision planes demonstrations.

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-GIF.GIF

These close-up stills look nothing like insectoids either. I don't know what it is, but it surely is not a bug. I showed the video and stills to a friend who is quite skeptical...even doubting his own recent sighting...and he laughed his ass off when I told him a few in some of the forums were die-hard bug enthusiasts. Dude....he bellowed!!! "Those are NOT bugs!!!"

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-1.bmp

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-5.bmp

I'll probably do another edit soon. It actually appears from behind and between another lower cloud momentarily before the dramatic flyby..., and is pretty cool. I just found it in the footage. Almost looks like a dolphin or something jumping over a wave. (not pictured here) I look forward to sharing it and discussing it further with others...especially with those who aren't so dead set on seeing bugs.

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-3.bmp

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-4.bmp

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-6.bmp

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-7.bmp

WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-8.bmp

Attachments

• WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-1.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 3
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-5.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-3.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 1
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-6.jpg
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-7.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • WashingtonDC_UFO_2015-8.jpg
Saw the object jumping over a cloud bank like a dolphin after taking a closer look in this much shorter edit.

It does so before streaking out from behind the cloud.

If I had a million dollars to bet; I'd put my $ on bug rather then flying saucer from another planet. Remember like 10-15 years ago when a guy in Colorado made national news by filming "objects" over Denver from a grassy knoll? And when it was all said and done they were bugs. Looks like the same thing here, IMO.

Saw the object jumping over a cloud bank like a dolphin after taking a closer look in this much shorter edit.

It does so before streaking out from behind the cloud.
Funny because now after seeing this version - I would increase my imaginary $1 million to $10 million that it is a bug :)

Back