• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Maslin Beach UFO - anybody know anything about it?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
Does anybody have any information about the 1993 Maslin Beach (Australia) UFO pictures? I'm curious if anybody has any analysis on this as it appears to be one of those "too good to be true" sets of photos. Any info is appreciated - thanks you :)

I don't want to offend you, Bob. But how does the existence of one or more manufactured objects on earth that resemble ufos rule out in itself the existence of ufos?

As for what is holding up the strings unknown.
But look close and clearly you can see it's fishing line! As for the 2nd pic the 3 lines.
Clearly the large craft has 3 attachments to the small.
Now it is :
1. A very impractical recovery method.
2. Stings or wires used to draw an effect.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Might not be strings as we think of them. Could be very narrow and flexible tractor beams generated by a technology we have no concept of.

Back