• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Pope John XXIII 1961 Alien Visitation?! Anyone ever hear of this claim Before?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Taken from the reply section of Billy Cox's Devoid 3.7.18 article, news to me!

"At Castel Gandolfo, Italy (Pope John XXIII’s summer residence) 1961

'It was oval and had blue and amber flashing lights. The craft seemed to fly over our heads for a few minutes and then landed on the grass on the south end of the garden. A strange being came out of the craft. He looked human, except he was surrounded by a golden light and had pointed ears. The Pope and I kneeled down. We didn’t know what we were witnessing. But we knew that it was not from this world… The Holy Father stood up and walked toward the being. The two of them spent 15 to 20 minutes together. It seemed they talked intensely. They did not call me so I remained in the place I was and could not hear anything of the conversation. The being turned around and walked towards the craft and left right away. The Pontiff came towards me and told me: ‘The Sons of God are everywhere. Sometimes we have difficulty in recognizing our own brothers.’ ”
— Told to a newspaper by Pope John’s personal assistant. [End of quote]

Back